Literary Cabinet


 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Zara Sahana's intro message

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
avatar

Number of posts : 4826
Age : 26
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Zara Sahana's intro message   Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:11 pm

Ahahahaha, I knew that y'all (what can I say, I'm Texan) would fall for it--unless you already know me. Then, I epically failed.

Anyways, if you don't know me already, don't worry. I'm Zara Sahana 007.

Anyways, I'm so glad to be here with sane people. Can't wait to begin procrastinating and wasting time...as usual.

~Zara Sahana

Edited by Solveig to try and ban "Twilight"-bashing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
avatar

Number of posts : 7942
Age : 24
Location : Wisconsin, USA
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Zara Sahana's intro message   Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:15 pm

Welcome to the Treehouse!

Your subject didn't fool me. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
avatar

Number of posts : 4826
Age : 26
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: My introduction   Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:15 pm

Really? "the-thing-that-must-not-be-named"? LOL!

~Zara Sahana
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2387
Age : 31
Location : Germany
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Zara Sahana's intro message   Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:20 pm

Hi there, good to see you! Yes, I have put in a word filter, so it can't be named anymore.

Hope you like it here, enjoy the treehouse!


Last edited by Solveig on Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://literarycabinet.roomforum.com
Goldfish
Member
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 226
Location : From Mars. Only here to observe the human species.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Zara Sahana's intro message   Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:23 pm

Ha! When I saw your name, I was like "Yeah. Right."

Anyway, welcome to the Treehouse!! cheers Isn't this great? the-thing-that-must-not-be-named-free haven...just wonderful.

I hope we'll be seeing you around here! This is such a great place. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jane
Master
Master
avatar

Number of posts : 1077
Age : 23
Location : South Carolina, USA
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Zara Sahana's intro message   Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:28 pm

Finally! Somebody else who says y'all!
Ahaha, and you're Texan! I'm not the most Southern person here anymore.

Nice to see you. I liked your answers in Y!A, so I'm glad you've come. It's the artist formerly known as Aly here, now going by Jane (my middle name).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuardianSaiyoko
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
avatar

Number of posts : 145
Age : 29
Location : Mountains.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Zara Sahana's intro message   Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:30 pm

Heyla and welcome to the Treehouse!

Didn't fool me, except that I now seem to have an instinctive reaction of annoyed anger to the words Edward Cullen. Huh. I am beginning to see why psychologists don't seem to like me very much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://home.comcast.net/~dragedatter/
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
avatar

Number of posts : 4826
Age : 26
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Am I really the most Southern person here?   Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:35 pm

Wow...all you freaking Northerners...jk.

Anyways, Jane, I've only been in Texas for 1 and a half years, now. I lived the rest of my life in New England, so now I'm officially confused. I haven't always been using y'all. In fact, when I first moved to Texas, I kept saying "all of you" and people gave me strange faces. Hey, "when in Rome, do as Romans do", so y'all is officially part of my vocabulary, now.

Am I a Yankee or a Texan? You decide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldfish
Member
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 226
Location : From Mars. Only here to observe the human species.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Zara Sahana's intro message   Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:39 pm

I'm actually a Southerner as well (now at least), but I lived in Ohio for awhile (so I was a Northerner before...I guess), and over there they do say y'all, I just never took it in. But my younger siblings have a Southern accent when they say certain words. I do use the word sometimes, but most times I say "you all". Laughing


Last edited by Goldfish on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jane
Master
Master
avatar

Number of posts : 1077
Age : 23
Location : South Carolina, USA
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Zara Sahana's intro message   Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:42 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Wow...all you freaking Northerners...jk.

Anyways, Jane, I've only been in Texas for 1 and a half years, now. I lived the rest of my life in New England, so now I'm officially confused. I haven't always been using y'all. In fact, when I first moved to Texas, I kept saying "all of you" and people gave me strange faces. Hey, "when in Rome, do as Romans do", so y'all is officially part of my vocabulary, now.

Am I a Yankee or a Texan? You decide.

If you say y'all, you're officially a Southerner. Congratulations, and welcome to the club!

PS - you lose all Southerner status if you don't like sweet tea and fried chicken.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
avatar

Number of posts : 1882
Age : 34
Location : Canada
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards :
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Zara Sahana's intro message   Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:42 pm

Nice to see you here Zara!

cheers

enjoy! drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuardianSaiyoko
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
avatar

Number of posts : 145
Age : 29
Location : Mountains.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Zara Sahana's intro message   Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:45 pm

Wait, I say y'all... and I love Colorado. *clings to her Rockies* But, but, I love my sweet tea and fried chicken! pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://home.comcast.net/~dragedatter/
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
avatar

Number of posts : 4826
Age : 26
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Zara Sahana's intro message   Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:49 pm

Jane wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Wow...all you freaking Northerners...jk.

Anyways, Jane, I've only been in Texas for 1 and a half years, now. I lived the rest of my life in New England, so now I'm officially confused. I haven't always been using y'all. In fact, when I first moved to Texas, I kept saying "all of you" and people gave me strange faces. Hey, "when in Rome, do as Romans do", so y'all is officially part of my vocabulary, now.

Am I a Yankee or a Texan? You decide.

If you say y'all, you're officially a Southerner. Congratulations, and welcome to the club!

PS - you lose all Southerner status if you don't like sweet tea and fried chicken.

Oh snap. I'm a vegetarian, so I've never had (and probably never will) have fried chicken. Does that make me a half-Southerner, half-Yankee?

By the way, how do you append a signature to the end of every post (aside of typing it every single time)?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldfish
Member
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 226
Location : From Mars. Only here to observe the human species.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Zara Sahana's intro message   Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:54 pm

You have to allow it on your profile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jane
Master
Master
avatar

Number of posts : 1077
Age : 23
Location : South Carolina, USA
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Zara Sahana's intro message   Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:01 am

A vegetarian Southerner....never heard of such a thing. But I suppose It's possible. I don't like hunting, and that, too, is almost unheard of in the South. You're just a Southerner with quirks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
caring carer
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
avatar

Number of posts : 45
Age : 57
Location : Gillingham Dorset
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Zara Sahana's intro message   Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:18 am

Welcome!

So good to make your aquaintance!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Medusa
Member
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 270
Age : 22
Location : New York, USA
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Zara Sahana's intro message   Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:55 am

Welcome to the Treehouse! study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Zara Sahana's intro message   Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:21 am

Ooooh, didn't know caring carer was Brit. A fellow Brit! Fantastic ... Hi Zara ... welcome!
Back to top Go down
Cereal P!NK
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
avatar

Number of posts : 41
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Zara Sahana's intro message   Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:46 am

Hello! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru
avatar

Number of posts : 6193
Age : 85
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Zara Sahana's intro message   Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:14 am

Hey, Zara! Nice to have you here!

Sorry, didn't fool me a bit. That wasn't the Zara I know and love. Tourterelle did it before, didn't fool me, too. lol!

So I will go along with posting inspirational quotes... sunny

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain. -Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
avatar

Number of posts : 4826
Age : 26
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Zara Sahana's intro message   Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:26 am

angelsavious wrote:
Hey, Zara! Nice to have you here!

Sorry, didn't fool me a bit. That wasn't the Zara I know and love. Tourterelle did it before, didn't fool me, too. lol!

So I will go along with posting inspirational quotes... sunny

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain. -Mark Twain

It's blatantly obvious that I epically failed. Not one person was fooled (although I wasn't expecting anybody to be anyways). Ha ha...I didn't even know that Touterelle did it before me. The title was totally intentional and I ripped it off of a hate mail that I recieved once upon a time. Usually hate mail just generates tons of laughter, with its text talk and abuse of expletives. But occasionally I run into a sarcastic obsessor who actually uses grammar (vey few and far between). At that point, I want to make like "Zara Sahana 007", take the revolver out of James Bond's hands, and shoot the bastard or bitch (sorry for the swears, but I didn't think I could explain myself in any better fashion). Extreme? For sure. But it only lasts like a split-second. Then I burst into laughter, once again.

Anyways, away from violence. I didn't know that you were from the Phillipines. Or maybe I've just been exceptionally unobservant. It's pretty cool-what part are you from and how long have you lived there, just out of my curiosity?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru
avatar

Number of posts : 6193
Age : 85
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Zara Sahana's intro message   Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:00 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
angelsavious wrote:
Hey, Zara! Nice to have you here!

Sorry, didn't fool me a bit. That wasn't the Zara I know and love. Tourterelle did it before, didn't fool me, too. lol!

So I will go along with posting inspirational quotes... sunny

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain. -Mark Twain

It's blatantly obvious that I epically failed. Not one person was fooled (although I wasn't expecting anybody to be anyways). Ha ha...I didn't even know that Touterelle did it before me. The title was totally intentional and I ripped it off of a hate mail that I recieved once upon a time. Usually hate mail just generates tons of laughter, with its text talk and abuse of expletives. But occasionally I run into a sarcastic obsessor who actually uses grammar (vey few and far between). At that point, I want to make like "Zara Sahana 007", take the revolver out of James Bond's hands, and shoot the bastard or bitch (sorry for the swears, but I didn't think I could explain myself in any better fashion). Extreme? For sure. But it only lasts like a split-second. Then I burst into laughter, once again.

Anyways, away from violence. I didn't know that you were from the Phillipines. Or maybe I've just been exceptionally unobservant. It's pretty cool-what part are you from and how long have you lived there, just out of my curiosity?

Oh, yeah. Tourterelle posted a question with the headline, "Do you know I realized my mistake?" and the details were that she "reread the books and realized that Edward Cullen is so hot, etc. etc...apologizing to Twilighters for not realizing her mistakes of judging the book..." It was so funny; in the end she typed 'Happy Halloween!' It was a pretty good scare for some. lol!

Well, I hardly mention it on Y!A, so I don't blame you for being unobservant. I live in Manila. I've stayed here my whole life. But that's about to change as I am moving to Canada next year. It's a pretty big step, but seeing as I'm already a big girl, I think I can adapt easily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
avatar

Number of posts : 4826
Age : 26
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Zara Sahana's intro message   Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:10 am

angelsavious wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
angelsavious wrote:
Hey, Zara! Nice to have you here!

Sorry, didn't fool me a bit. That wasn't the Zara I know and love. Tourterelle did it before, didn't fool me, too. lol!

So I will go along with posting inspirational quotes... sunny

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain. -Mark Twain

It's blatantly obvious that I epically failed. Not one person was fooled (although I wasn't expecting anybody to be anyways). Ha ha...I didn't even know that Touterelle did it before me. The title was totally intentional and I ripped it off of a hate mail that I recieved once upon a time. Usually hate mail just generates tons of laughter, with its text talk and abuse of expletives. But occasionally I run into a sarcastic obsessor who actually uses grammar (vey few and far between). At that point, I want to make like "Zara Sahana 007", take the revolver out of James Bond's hands, and shoot the bastard or bitch (sorry for the swears, but I didn't think I could explain myself in any better fashion). Extreme? For sure. But it only lasts like a split-second. Then I burst into laughter, once again.

Anyways, away from violence. I didn't know that you were from the Phillipines. Or maybe I've just been exceptionally unobservant. It's pretty cool-what part are you from and how long have you lived there, just out of my curiosity?

Oh, yeah. Tourterelle posted a question with the headline, "Do you know I realized my mistake?" and the details were that she "reread the books and realized that Edward Cullen is so hot, etc. etc...apologizing to Twilighters for not realizing her mistakes of judging the book..." It was so funny; in the end she typed 'Happy Halloween!' It was a pretty good scare for some. lol!

Well, I hardly mention it on Y!A, so I don't blame you for being unobservant. I live in Manila. I've stayed here my whole life. But that's about to change as I am moving to Canada next year. It's a pretty big step, but seeing as I'm already a big girl, I think I can adapt easily.

Wow. That must have really scared the living daylights out of some of those fangirls. Happy Halloween-- lol! . Manila to Canada must be a pretty big shift, but hey. You're 18, so you'll be fine. Do you know where in Canada you are headed to? Is it for college?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru
avatar

Number of posts : 6193
Age : 85
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Zara Sahana's intro message   Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:41 am

Quote :
Wow. That must have really scared the living daylights out of some of those fangirls. Happy Halloween-- lol! . Manila to Canada must be a pretty big shift, but hey. You're 18, so you'll be fine. Do you know where in Canada you are headed to? Is it for college?

Surprisingly, the fangirls didn't have nerve to answer. It did give a few sane answerers heart attacks. Kelsey, Megan, to name a few.

Yup, we're going to Vancouver. We'll be staying at my aunt's house for awhile, house-hunting at the same time. And then I'm going to find a nice school. study My parents did it for us, because they think we'll get bigger opportunities.

So, do you live in Russia? You're South Indian, right? (My boredom of checking my contacts' profiles) Cool ethnicity, by the way. Really, I'm so jealous of how you're so good at Math. What's your friggin' secret? lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
avatar

Number of posts : 4826
Age : 26
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Zara Sahana's intro message   Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:51 am

angelsavious wrote:
Quote :
Wow. That must have really scared the living daylights out of some of those fangirls. Happy Halloween-- lol! . Manila to Canada must be a pretty big shift, but hey. You're 18, so you'll be fine. Do you know where in Canada you are headed to? Is it for college?

Surprisingly, the fangirls didn't have nerve to answer and say "hoW cAn u b sO meAn, pulLing a tRicK lyK dAt!!111" It did give a few sane answerers heart attacks. Kelsey, Megan, to name a few.

Yup, we're going to Vancouver. We'll be staying at my aunt's house for awhile, house-hunting at the same time. And then I'm going to find a nice school. study My parents did it for us, because they think we'll get bigger opportunities.

So, do you live in Russia? You're South Indian, right? (My boredom of checking my contacts' profiles) Cool ethnicity, by the way. Really, I'm so jealous of how you're so good at Math. What's your friggin' secret? lol!

Too bad I couldn't find that question. Although, it probably would have given me a heart attack as well. I'm surprised that the fangirls didn't retaliate.

Vancouver is an awesome place, according to my friends. I've never actually been to West Canada, but the states of Ontario and Quebec (since I lived in New England for most of my life).

Speaking of which. No. I don't actually live in Russia (although that would be pretty awesome, considering my obsession with snow). I just wanted to continue the James-Bondesque theme that was permeating my profile. I was looking for a phrase that involved a country and "From Russia with Love" was perfect--it is an Ian Fleming book, movie, and a famous phrase, in general.

And, yes. I am South Indian--Tamil to be more specific (I was born in Chennai-formerly known as Madras). Every heritage is cool in their own way and being Filipino is pretty awesome in its own right. Just out of curiosity. How did you know I was South Indian? Did you guess or did I state so somewhere and totally forgot about it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Zara Sahana's intro message   

Back to top Go down
 
Zara Sahana's intro message
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» ~Insert snappy intro message here~
» Self Intro
» DC Message Boards to Close
» The Hidden Message Game
» Online gossip and message boards

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Welcome :: Introduce yourselves here :)-
Jump to: