Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I'm about to creep you out. Be warned.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: I'm about to creep you out. Be warned.   Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:23 am

lol! I heard this years ago. Still freaks me out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: I'm about to creep you out. Be warned.   Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:54 am

Oh, and the Snuggie Cult:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paul
Admin

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: I'm about to creep you out. Be warned.   Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:29 am

"They're Coming to Take Me Away" is a classic! Leave it to the old guy to say that, right? lol!
Anyway, this song is performed by a man who called himself Napoleon XIV. It was released sometime in the late Sixties. I used to hear it quite often on a syndicated radio show that was hosted by a DJ who went by the name of Dr. Demento. He played tons of novelty songs like this. Listening to this brought back memories!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm about to creep you out. Be warned.   

Back to top Go down

I'm about to creep you out. Be warned.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1