Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dr. Phil's Personality Test

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Phil's Personality Test   Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:35 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
I'm now curious if Kevin and I have similar personalities, considering our scores are close.

You two do have similar personalities, actually. I've had maybe 3 long conversations with him, while no one else was here, and he was a very fun and lively person to be around. Like you. We got immature and all and had cute little arguments, like you and I do all the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Phil's Personality Test   Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:37 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
I'm now curious if Kevin and I have similar personalities, considering our scores are close.

You two do have similar personalities, actually. I've had maybe 3 long conversations with him, while no one else was here, and he was a very fun and lively person to be around. Like you. We got immature and all and had cute little arguments, like you and I do all the time.

AHA! *smug expression*

That proves my theory. Similar scores = similar personalities.

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Phil's Personality Test   Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:38 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
AHA! *smug expression*

Cool

Okay. I'll give you that one. You win.......THIS TIME. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Phil's Personality Test   Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:45 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
AHA! *smug expression*

Cool

Okay. I'll give you that one. You win.......THIS TIME. Razz

Laughing Were we competing? You were on the same page as me, though!

I just thought of it first. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinigamiKitsune

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Phil's Personality Test   Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:28 am

My score was 42!

The Lively Center of Attention
Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Phil's Personality Test   Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:08 am

With Shini's score added:

Kelsey---31
Allison---35
Paul------35
Laura----36
Nicholle--40
Kevin----42
Shini-----42
Mariah---46
Lillian----47
Louisa---48
Zara-----59

Are the above all of the active users of the LC?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Phil's Personality Test   Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:29 am

We also need a score for Fiona.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Phil's Personality Test   Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:00 pm

I don't see myself as the Lively Center of Attention at all! I was (and am not) never popular and I think I fit much better into the loyal friend category. Maybe my flair for drama was the reason I scored 47....
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Phil's Personality Test   Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:22 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
We also need a score for Fiona.

Done. I shall harass her the next time I see her Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Phil's Personality Test   Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:23 pm

Serenity wrote:
I don't see myself as the Lively Center of Attention at all! I was (and am not) never popular and I think I fit much better into the loyal friend category. Maybe my flair for drama was the reason I scored 47....

Not one bit like it? I know the test isn't reliable for details, but it usually nails the overall gist. I find that interesting, Lillian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Phil's Personality Test   Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:41 pm

Serenity wrote:

Popularity doesn't have anything to do with being the Center of Attention. I know plenty of unpopular people who command attention and spice up a conversation, as well as popular people who aren't Lively Centers of Attention.

You know yourself better than I do, but I can definitely see you fitting in Center of Attention. You're a lively person, after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Phil's Personality Test   Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:27 pm

With Fiona's score added....

Kelsey---31
Allison---35
Paul------35
Laura----36
Nicholle--40
Kevin----42
Shini-----42
Mariah---46
Lillian----47