Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Great Chocolate War

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Laura
Admin

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:35 pm

Ooooh... Can I also get a wooden leg, and Dr House as my assistant? Then I'm SO sold... joint

Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Gaah! So confooozed!

Think may need chocolate to calm myself down. droolheart

Here, Solveig. A tray full of brownies, hunka hunka chocolate cookies, truffles, and more...all for you.

You may have an eye patch if you wish.

pirat

She's bribing you. You have morals. DON'T FALL FOR IT!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura
Admin

Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Gaah! So confooozed!

Confooozed? Solveig. You are the princess in shining armor. Tourterelle is the evil dragon lady who hoards the chocolate. Now save me, the damsel-in-distress, and get us the hell out of here.

Stay away, oh evil Tourterelle!

Well, you have to admit, she is tempting... All that chocolate, and brownies, too! flower1

Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:36 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Gaah! So confooozed!

Confooozed? Solveig. You are the princess in shining armor. Tourterelle is the evil dragon lady who hoards the chocolate. Now save me, the damsel-in-distress, and get us the hell out of here.

Oh yeah, I morph into a dragon!

And my fiery breath is like hot chocolate fondue!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:36 pm

Solveig wrote:
Ooooh... Can I also get a wooden leg, and Dr House as my assistant? Then I'm SO sold... joint

You so can! I'll even get you a talking parrot and a hook!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:37 pm

Solveig wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Gaah! So confooozed!

Well, you have to admit, she is tempting... All that chocolate, and brownies, too! flower1

She is a sinful temptress. I understand that this will be an extremely difficult thing for you to do. But remember this. God is on our side... lol! . So do the right thing and SLAY HER!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Solveig wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Gaah! So confooozed!

*does a jig*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Gaah! So confooozed!

She is a sinful temptress. I understand that this will be an extremely difficult thing for you to do. But remember this. God is on our side... lol! . So do the right thing and SLAY HER!!!

Bah! You are not wise, young one. Join me, and you could be GREAT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:39 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Gaah! So confooozed!

You know, that does sound a little bit like Voldemort... a.k.a. S. Meyer... Very Happy

Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:40 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Gaah! So confooozed!

*makes like Star Wars Episode V*

Never. I shall NEVER join the Dark Side. I have a stronger heart than that corrupt Solveig... lol!

*whips out GREEN light saber to fight evil Tourterelle*
starwars

Last edited by Zara Sahana 007 on Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:40 pm

Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Gaah! So confooozed!

You know, that does sound a little bit like Voldemort... a.k.a. S. Meyer... Very Happy

That's what I was thinking as I wrote it!

I'm like the female Voldy, then! affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:41 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Gaah! So confooozed!

Never. I shall NEVER join the Dark Side. I have a stronger heart than that corrupt Solveig... lol!

lol!

But Zara...I AM YOUR MOTHER.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:42 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Gaah! So confooozed!

You know, Zara, we may have beaten her Wink

Louisa
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:42 pm

I'm with Zara here. You will never tempt us with your chocolate delights! Even though they are so good...

Fight us, Touterelle! *makes like 300* FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!! starwars
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:43 pm

Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Gaah! So confooozed!

Traitor! I promised you the world of eye patches, Dr. House, and peg legs, and yet you turn it all down!

You shall die! *hurls flaming truffles at your head*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:43 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Gaah! So confooozed!

lol!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
starwars
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:44 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
I'm with Zara here. You will never tempt us with your chocolate delights! Even though they are so good...

Fight us, Touterelle! *makes like 300* FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!! starwars

(If this is like 300, do we get photoshopped abs too? Sweet!)

All right then, this is WAR!! starwars
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Gaah! So confooozed!

Traitor! I promised you the world of eye patches, Dr. House, and peg legs, and yet you turn it all down!

lol! I'll block you, Solveig!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Gaah! So confooozed!

lol!

starwars

It is true! Join your mother in chocolatey goodness...join me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Gaah! So confooozed!

YES!!!! I knew that you were strong Solveig. Now dodge those flaming truffles, grab Louisa Lynn, then let the three of us get the hell out of here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:45 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Gaah! So confooozed!

lol!

You have sacrificed yourself!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:46 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Gaah! So confooozed!

YES!!!! I knew that you were strong Solveig. Now dodge those flaming truffles, grab Louisa Lynn, then let the three of us get the hell out of here.

*steps out in front of you*

But wait, dear. I have the chocolate fondue fountain that gives everlasting chocolatey goodness. Come...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura
Admin

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Gaah! So confooozed!

lol!

I have? Wow.

If I'd known that before, I'd have founded a sect before. I could have become a cult. Darn.

Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Gaah! So confooozed!

lol!

starwars

It is true! Join your mother in chocolatey goodness...join me!

There must be some good in you. I can sense it through the Choco-Force. Mother-Join me. It isn't too late. We can make this work. We can go to a counselor, fix the situation, and start anew. It isn't too late.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:47 pm

Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Gaah! So confooozed!

lol!

I have? Wow.

If I'd known that before, I'd have founded a sect before. I could have become a cult. Darn.

OWNED.

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   

Back to top Go down

The Great Chocolate War
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next