Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Great Chocolate War

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:59 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Uniqueness is better than CONFORMING. Razz

I'm ashamed of you, my own daughter. Evil or Very Mad

Again. I'd rather conform than have freaking ants bite at my nipples...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:00 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Dear God, no wonder Stephenie Meyer reached that SIZE! You've been endlessly feeding her with chocolates, CQ!

Zara! We'll have to join forces to defeat the two women that are slowly causing the downfall of man!! Get your light sabers ready!! starwars

AHA! I KNEW that there was something behind all of this. I finally got the entire picture.

>CQ wants to take over world
>CQ needs to control minds of powerful people, aka. hormonal teen girls.
>CQ hypnotizes Meyer, making her write to take over their minds.
>Hypnotized girls spread word about CQ
>Only Louisa Lynn, me, and a few other exiles have been spared from this terror.

WE MUST STRIKE BACK! Sabers ready..........CHARGE!
starwars

God, it's all so clear now! Tourterelle, it's time to end your reign!!! (and SMeyer's too)

starwars *makes light saber noises*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:01 am

This has gone too far! I'm now considered in the leagues with her, who is my mortal enemy, even more so than you clowns!

*shoots Stephenie Meyer*

Let us resume the real battle: YOU TWO. starwars
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:02 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

lol! She doesn't need your opinion! lol!

Zara, did you file for emancipation yet?

Oh yeah. My dad has been dragging her chocolate ass to court all these years. They've been fighting for custody the entire time. Unfortunately, CQ bribed the judge with chocolate, so as to force me to go with her.

But I ain't putting up with it any more. It's on. In fact, sweet mommy, I've scheduled an appointment with my lawyer tomorrow at noon. YOU'RE GOING DOWN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:02 am

Tourterelle wrote:
This has gone too far! I'm now considered in the leagues with her, who is my mortal enemy, even more so than you clowns!

*shoots Stephenie Meyer*

Wooh! One down, one more to go!

starwars starwars starwars starwars
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:03 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Oh yeah. My dad has been dragging her chocolate ass to court all these years. They've been fighting for custody the entire time. Unfortunately, CQ bribed the judge with chocolate, so as to force me to go with her.

But I ain't putting up with it any more. It's on. In fact, sweet mommy, I've scheduled an appointment with my lawyer tomorrow at noon. YOU'RE GOING DOWN.

Bring it on. I don't need you, with yer bite size boobies and yer UPPER LIP HAIR.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:04 am

*SLICES OFF LOUISA'S HAND*

To match yours, dear daughter. MUAHAHHAHA. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

*bites off a finger, dips in chocolate, and eats*

Last edited by Tourterelle on Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

lol! She bribed the judge with chocolate? That is so low, even for you, CQ.

Again, I say it: YOU GOT PWNED, Tourterelle!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Tourterelle wrote:

*shoots Stephenie Meyer*

You murderer and traitor. How could you kill your OWN MINION!?!?! Oh well, makes it a WHOLE lot easier for Louisa Lynn and myself...

It's on.
starwars starwars starwars
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:05 am

Tourterelle wrote:

What the hell?! You evil chocolate menace!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

lol! She bribed the judge with chocolate? That is so low, even for you, CQ.

Again, I say it: YOU GOT PWNED, Tourterelle!

I'm not low. I'm a QUEEN.

I can bribe whoever the hell I want to. I'm REGAL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Enjoy having one hand, you stalk o' broccoli. *slaps*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:06 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

*shoots Stephenie Meyer*

You murderer and traitor. How could you kill your OWN MINION!?!?! Oh well, makes it a WHOLE lot easier for Louisa Lynn and myself...

It's on.
starwars starwars starwars

Dumb move, CQ. Tsk, tsk. Why am I not surprised?

The battle continues!!! starwars starwars starwars starwars
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:07 am

Tourterelle wrote:

foulmouth *fumes* fight

Oh no you didn't. *bitch-slaps CQ with other hand*

Actually, it doesn't matter. Because, one-handed and with Piplup and Kyogre, you're STILL pwned.

starwars

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Zara Sahana 007 on Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:07 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

I will slap you back with my other hand! *slaps*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:08 am

Mmmm, Louisa, your finger is better than any chocolate bar I've ever had...I can't wait to enjoy the thumb.... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

*grabs your hand in mid-slap and chomps it off*

HA. OWNED. Now you have zero hands!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

foulmouth *fumes* fight

Oh no you didn't.

Actually, it doesn't matter. Because, one-handed and with Piplup and Kyogre, you're STILL pwned.

starwars

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Tourterelle got OWNED!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Tourterelle wrote:
Mmmm, Louisa, your finger is better than any chocolate bar I've ever had...I can't wait to enjoy the thumb.... lol!

See, Denizen? Is THIS the queen you want to be ruled by? This....CANNIBAL?!?!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:09 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Mmm, but sweet daughter, it's SOOOO good...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:09 am

Maybe you, Zara, will have the honor of being next on the menu.

Maybe you'll taste AS GOOD AS YOUR FATHER DID!!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHHAAHA! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:10 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

She's STILL got the amazing Choco-Force. OWNED!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Oh, Jesus Christ...

*Dr. Mario appears and performs hands transplant*

I have returned!!!!! starwars
Back to top Go down
View user profile
denizenofevil

Number of posts : 426

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

lol... She's no match for my hypnotic powers!!! Bow, peasant, bow!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:11 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Yeah, Denizen. She's a freaking cannibal! Madwoman!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   

Back to top Go down

The Great Chocolate War
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next