Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Great Chocolate War

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:32 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
You asked for it, Tourterelle.

CHARGE!!!

PIPLUP!!! I choose YOU! Piplup, use Bubblebeam!

"Pip...LUP!!!!" *Piplup the penguin hurls a beam of bubbles at Tourterelle*

You lose. Again. lol!

Bubbles? BUBBLES?!

Ha! Take THIS: *squirts Hershey's chocolate syrup in your eyes*

Syrup?! You gotta be kidding me!!

KYOGRE! USE SHEER COLD!! (ONE-HIT KO!) lol!

lol! She got pwned by Piplup and Kyogre.

Syrup is NOTHING! *Zara pushes ice cubes down Tourterelle's back*

HA! I won. AGAIN!

Let's have a lightsaber battle to finalize our victory.

Tourterelle, you have no one by your side except chocolates galore!! YOU GOT OWNED!!!

NEVER!

I am not alone. I have my chocolate!

YOU are alone, for one of you is a spy. One of you is on my side. One of you is treacherous to the other, and has been sending me e-mails on how to win! affraid

affraid No way! ZARA?! She would never betray me! Or is this one of your evil plans to lure me yet again?

Why would I lie? I have NOTHING left to lose.

One of you is a traitor to the other. One of you is just as evil as ME! affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:33 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Side topic: OMG, is this me?

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I'm not surprised, CQ!! All that chocolate has been bad for you!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

You're just jealous of my chocolate bar boobs! lol! lol! lol!

UGH! No way, Jose. Do you have ants biting your nipples? lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:33 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

CHARGE!!!

You lose. Again. lol!

Bubbles? BUBBLES?!

HA! I won. AGAIN!

Tourterelle, you have no one by your side except chocolates galore!! YOU GOT OWNED!!!

NEVER!

YOU are alone, for one of you is a spy. One of you is on my side. One of you is treacherous to the other, and has been sending me e-mails on how to win! affraid

Louisa Lynn. Is there something you need to tell me? After all, according to Dante Alighieri, the worst sinners, those on the ninth level of Hell are the TRAITORS. Speak nothing but the truth or else...*Zara runs her pointer finger across her throat*.

But, if Tourterelle is lying, which is a real possibility, then YOU SHALL PAY!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:34 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

I'm not surprised, CQ!! All that chocolate has been bad for you!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

As a matter of fact, I DO. *holds head with chocolate crown high*

They love 'em! Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:34 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Ewwww.... lol! lol! lol!

Are you really my mother? lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:35 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Ewwww.... lol! lol! lol!

*hugs you close* Silly child, of course I am.

That's where you got your lovely looks, and YOUR chocolate bar boobs, although they aren't quite as luscious as mine.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by Tourterelle on Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:35 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Ewwww.... lol! lol! lol!

If she is, Zara, then I feel SO sorry for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:37 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

CHARGE!!!

You lose. Again. lol!

Bubbles? BUBBLES?!

HA! I won. AGAIN!

NEVER!

Louisa Lynn. Is there something you need to tell me? After all, according to Dante Alighieri, the worst sinners, those on the ninth level of Hell are the TRAITORS. Speak nothing but the truth or else...*Zara runs her pointer finger across her throat*.

But, if Tourterelle is lying, which is a real possibility, then YOU SHALL PAY!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Zara, I swear to God, I didn't e-mail her. Actually, I thought it was you! Tourterelle lied! Obviously it is a devious plan to separate us and become enemies so we will join her chocolate team!

Well, Tourterelle, WE WILL NEVER JOIN YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
denizenofevil

Number of posts : 426

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:38 am

...holy crap... I can't believe I missed all of this!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Ewwww.... lol! lol! lol!

That's where you got your lovely looks, and YOUR chocolate bar boobs, although they aren't quite as luscious as mine.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Zara has CHOCOLATE BAR BOOBS!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

CHARGE!!!

You lose. Again. lol!

Bubbles? BUBBLES?!

HA! I won. AGAIN!

NEVER!

Zara, I swear to God, I didn't e-mail her. Actually, I thought it was you! Tourterelle lied! Obviously it is a devious plan to separate us and become enemies so we will join her chocolate team!

Well, Tourterelle, WE WILL NEVER JOIN YOU!!!

I swear that one of you is a TRAITOR. One of you HAS been sending me e-mails of your weaknesses...and where to leap upon them...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:39 am

Let's stop discussing my *weird* parentage and let's FIGHT!!! Unless, you give up, oh sweet mother...

By the way, mother, who's my daddy? Did he run away?

And by the way, discussing my *chocolate boobs* (kind of awkward...I know), I (thankfully) took after my gorgeous father in that respect. So HA! I DON'T have choco-boobs... lol!

Last edited by Zara Sahana 007 on Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Ewwww.... lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Zara has CHOCOLATE BAR BOOBS!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!

Yes, but they're FUN SIZE!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

denizenofevil wrote:

Yeah, Denizen, you missed quite a bit. But never fear, it is not too late to join me and Zara on our quest to defeat the evil Chocolate Queen, Tourterelle! Do not be deceived by her chocolate!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:40 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Let's stop discussing my *weird* parentage and let's FIGHT!!! Unless, you give up, oh sweet mother...

Your papa was Mr. Hershey. He left because you wouldn't join us in the chocolate business. Because you were an EVIL CHILD. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:40 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

lol! Probably left your mother after she became insanely addicted to chocolate. No wonder she's crazy... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:41 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:

Yeah, Denizen, you missed quite a bit. But never fear, it is not too late to join me and Zara on our quest to defeat the evil Chocolate Queen, Tourterelle! Do not be deceived by her chocolate!!!

Lies! They're the ones attacking ME! I only wish to rule as peaceful queen and give all my subjects HUNKA HUNKA COOKIES AND TRUFFLES, but they're dastardly fiends trying to destroy my peace!

Besides, Zara has fun size chocolate bar boobs. *snickers* lol! lol!

Last edited by Tourterelle on Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:41 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Ewwww.... lol! lol! lol!

Are yours bite-sized? lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:42 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Ewwww.... lol! lol! lol!

Are yours bite-sized? lol! lol! lol! lol!

You're kidding, right? Take a glance at my portrait! Those beasts are huge and DELICIOUS. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:

Lies! They're the ones attacking ME! I only wish to rule as peaceful queen and give all my subjects HUNKA HUNKA COOKIES AND TRUFFLES, but they're dastardly fiends trying to destroy my peace!

Do not believe the lies, Denizen! Tourterelle tried to separate me and Zara with her false accusations! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

denizenofevil wrote:

Denizen! I was waiting for you to show up. It isn't too late. Join Louisa Lynn and me as we take on my mother, aka. the evil Chocolate Queen/Dragon Tourterelle! Don't succumb to any of her wiles. You can be strong and join us. It isn't too late to stop the forces of EVIL!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:43 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:

Denizen! I was waiting for you to show up. It isn't too late. Join Louisa Lynn and me as we take on my mother, aka. the evil Chocolate Queen/Dragon Tourterelle! Don't succumb to any of her wiles. You can be strong and join us. It isn't too late to stop the forces of EVIL!!!

Lies! You are an evil child!

Denizen, join me. All I want to do is give chocolate to the world, but they want to feed it BROCCOLI!

Join me, and live in chocolatey peace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:44 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:

Do not believe the lies, Denizen! Tourterelle tried to separate me and Zara with her false accusations! lol! lol!

I tell you, they were not false!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:45 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:

Tsk tsk tsk. Don't you remember, mother? I didn't take after you with the choco-boobs (thank goodness). I took after my daddy there.

Besides, YOU have family-sized chocolate bar boobs. *laughs hysterically*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:46 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:

Tsk tsk tsk. Don't you remember, mother? I didn't take after you with the choco-boobs (thank goodness). I took after my daddy there.

Besides, YOU have family-sized chocolate bar boobs. *laughs hysterically*

J-e-l-l-l-l-o-u-s-y-y-y-y! *sings*

You WISH you had a pair like these!

Besides, you took after your pa? What, flat-chested? MUAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   

Back to top Go down

The Great Chocolate War
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next