Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Great Chocolate War

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:16 am

Tourterelle wrote:
*Returns from dining*

Psht, please.

You haven't seen nothin' yet. roflmao

Oh snap. Are we going to go through phase 2 of "Chocolate Wars"? If so, can I use the Choco-Force this time? It's pretty awesome. Oh, Tourterelle...I'm still your enemy. COME AND GET ME!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

starwars

Last edited by Zara Sahana 007 on Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:17 am

Tourterelle wrote:
*Returns from dining*

Psht, please.

Oh, bring it oooonnn... *uses Wolf's taunt in Super Smash* What's the matter, y'scared?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:17 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
*Returns from dining*

Psht, please.

Oh snap. Are we going to go through phase 2 of "Chocolate Wars"? If so, can I use the Choco-Force this time? It's pretty awesome. Oh, Tourterelle...I'm still your enemy. COME AND GET ME!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

starwars

I'll be Obi-Wan Chocolaty. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:18 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
*Returns from dining*

Psht, please.

Oh, bring it oooonnn... *uses Wolf's taunt in Super Smash* What's the matter, y'scared?

Just one question: do you feel lucky today...PUNK? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:19 am

You asked for it, Tourterelle.

CHARGE!!!

PIPLUP!!! I choose YOU! Piplup, use Bubblebeam!

"Pip...LUP!!!!" *Piplup the penguin hurls a beam of bubbles at Tourterelle*

You lose. Again. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:19 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
*Returns from dining*

Psht, please.

starwars

Dude. I need a Darth Vader-related name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:20 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

CHARGE!!!

You lose. Again. lol!

Bubbles? BUBBLES?!

Ha! Take THIS: *squirts Hershey's chocolate syrup in your eyes*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:23 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
*Returns from dining*

Psht, please.

starwars

Dude. I need a Darth Vader-related name.

What about "Malt-Vader"? lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

CHARGE!!!

You lose. Again. lol!

Bubbles? BUBBLES?!

They aren't just ANY bubbles. They are freakishly AWESOME bubbles. They will deflect any syrup you squirt at me.
*Tourterelle gets covered in syrup*

Besides, I have my choco-saber! En Garde!
starwars

HA!

*slowly slurps the syrup off myself, then walks over and begins battle!* starwars

Last edited by Tourterelle on Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

CHARGE!!!

You lose. Again. lol!

Bubbles? BUBBLES?!

Syrup?! You gotta be kidding me!!

KYOGRE! USE SHEER COLD!! (ONE-HIT KO!) lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:24 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

CHARGE!!!

You lose. Again. lol!

Bubbles? BUBBLES?!

Hmmm.

I'm forcing you down to the ground and making you eat BAKING CHOCOLATE! pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:25 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

CHARGE!!!

You lose. Again. lol!

Bubbles? BUBBLES?!

Hmmm.

OH MY GOD! I'M BEING FORCED WITH SUGAR-FILLED DELIGHTS!!! gape
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:26 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

CHARGE!!!

You lose. Again. lol!

Bubbles? BUBBLES?!

lol! She got pwned by Piplup and Kyogre.

Syrup is NOTHING! *Zara pushes ice cubes down Tourterelle's back*

HA! I won. AGAIN!

Let's have a lightsaber battle to finalize our victory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

CHARGE!!!

You lose. Again. lol!

Bubbles? BUBBLES?!

Hmmm.

OH MY GOD! I'M BEING FORCED WITH SUGAR-FILLED DELIGHTS!!! gape

SILLY GIRL. Baking chocolate is the evil...of all evils! IT ISN'T SUGARY AT ALL! gape
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

That is so not good for my thighs!!! foulmouth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

CHARGE!!!

You lose. Again. lol!

Bubbles? BUBBLES?!

HA! I won. AGAIN!

No! I am immune to ice, for over my skin I wear a thick layer of chocolate syrup!

*glares* Let's end this. starwars
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:27 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:

BWAHAHA!

If you had joined me, you would have kept your fit thighs, and gotten to eat all the chocolate you want! MUHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:27 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

CHARGE!!!

You lose. Again. lol!

Bubbles? BUBBLES?!

HA! I won. AGAIN!

Tourterelle, you have no one by your side except chocolates galore!! YOU GOT OWNED!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:29 am

Side topic: OMG, is this me?

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:29 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

BWAHAHA!

If you had joined me, you would have kept your fit thighs, and gotten to eat all the chocolate you want! MUHAHAHA!

What? If I ate all the chocolate I wanted, wouldn't that be bad for my thighs? Your logic is falling, Darth-Malt!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:30 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

CHARGE!!!

You lose. Again. lol!

Bubbles? BUBBLES?!

HA! I won. AGAIN!

Tourterelle, you have no one by your side except chocolates galore!! YOU GOT OWNED!!!

NEVER!

I am not alone. I have my chocolate!

YOU are alone, for one of you is a spy. One of you is on my side. One of you is treacherous to the other, and has been sending me e-mails on how to win! affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Tourterelle wrote:

I'm not surprised, CQ!! All that chocolate has been bad for you!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

BWAHAHA!

What? If I ate all the chocolate I wanted, wouldn't that be bad for my thighs? Your logic is falling, Darth-Malt!!!

NO! For I hold the power of lipo, AND THE power of yummy...delicious...chocolate... drools
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:31 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

I'm not surprised, CQ!! All that chocolate has been bad for you!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

You're just jealous of my chocolate bar boobs! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:31 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

CHARGE!!!

You lose. Again. lol!

Bubbles? BUBBLES?!

HA! I won. AGAIN!

NEVER!

I am not alone. I have my chocolate!

YOU are alone, for one of you is a spy. One of you is on my side. One of you is treacherous to the other, and has been sending me e-mails on how to win! affraid

affraid No way! ZARA?! She would never betray me! Or is this one of your evil plans to lure me yet again?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   

Back to top Go down

The Great Chocolate War
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next