Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Great Chocolate War

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:50 pm

Done. So we are going to get together to build a treehouse, go sledding, build a snowman, and have a snowball fight. I'm assuming that we aren't meeting at my house, or Solveig's, for that matter. I say that we all go to Mariah's and enjoy the -25 celcius weather. I can't say that I'm not used to it--I lived most of my life in Northern New England.

I absolutely loathe it when snow gets inside my gloves, jacket, snowpants, etc. Then, I go inside and I'm cold AND wet. It sucks. The only worse is getting snow inside a hat. The water freezes onto my hair and I get a headache. Then there's me, always tripping on ice.

Obviously, I haven't had these problems in the last one and a half-years, one of the few things Texas has done for me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura
Admin

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:52 pm

...and when we're done, there'll be hot chocolate and truffles for everybody!! Yippie!! bouncy

Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:02 pm

Solveig wrote:
...and when we're done, there'll be hot chocolate and truffles for everybody!! Yippie!! bouncy

Of course. Who could forget the most important ingredient: chocolate? After we have a ton of fun outside, we all come inside, sit together around a fire, enjoy some nice hot chocolate, and discuss literature and life! There-I've encompassed everything we stand for. Obviously, we'd need Mariah's (or the owner of the place where we decide to go) permission to enjoy the snow outside of her home...but, who's in?

Last edited by Zara Sahana 007 on Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:03 pm

Solveig wrote:

Dude, I'm totally bringing my truffles. Cool

Do you dare me to bring *dramatic pause* my friend's hunka hunka chocolate chip cookies too? They are SO good!

Chocolate cookies with chocolate chunks and chocolate chips drizzled with white chocolate. drools
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:05 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:

Do you dare me to bring *dramatic pause* my friend's hunka hunka chocolate chip cookies too? They are SO good!

Chocolate cookies with chocolate chunks and chocolate chips drizzled with white chocolate. drools

AWK! I'm having a chocolate trauma! Too much!! Too much!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:06 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:

Muahah.

That, my friend, was the plan. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:08 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:

Muahah.

IT'S A CHOCOLATE WORLD!!!! YES!!!! It's a dream come true. Do you know how much I'd LOVE for all of this to take place? I'd LOVE to meet all of you in person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:11 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:

Muahah.

IT'S A CHOCOLATE WORLD!!!! YES!!!! It's a dream come true. Do you know how much I'd LOVE for all of this to take place? I'd LOVE to meet all of you in person.

Oh, me too, definitely! We would all have so much fun!

You know, I don't know a single person like me in this town? Sheesh! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:15 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:

Muahah.

I second that. All of you are so much fun! Seriously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:24 pm

Have any of you discovered Tourterelle's plan to take over the world using chocolate-hypnosis, as I like to call it? She's already got Louisa Lynn under her power and seeks to get me.

HELP!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:25 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Have any of you discovered Tourterelle's plan to take over the world using chocolate-hypnosis, as I like to call it? She's already got Louisa Lynn under her power and seeks to get me.

HELP!!!!!!

*Rubs hands together diabolically*

Heh heh heh...soon, you shall all be my chocolate bunnies.

Last edited by Tourterelle on Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura
Admin

Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:25 pm

*hurries to help Zara by hurling chocolate truffles with fudge filling at Tourterelle*

*giggles*

Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:26 pm

Solveig wrote:
*hurries to help Zara by hurling chocolate truffles with fudge filling at Tourterelle*

*giggles*

Non, mademoiselle! I am not foiled so easily!

*Catches thruffles in the mouth and begins to slice brownies, throwing them at you*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:27 pm

Solveig wrote:

*giggles*

Thanks for helping, Solveig. Now we need to face an angry to-be-dictator covered in CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES!!!

You better save yourself before it's too late...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:28 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:

*giggles*

Thanks for helping, Solveig. Now we need to face an angry to-be-dictator covered in CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES!!!

You better save yourself before it's too late...

*Encases you in chocolate and stuffs you in a plastic, Easter bunny container*

Tee hee: I win. *giggles*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:28 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:

*giggles*

*Catches thruffles in the mouth and begins to slice brownies, throwing them at you*

Let me get this straight. I'm a damsel-in-distress, Solveig's out to save me, and Tourterelle is the villainess.

But instead of saving me, Solveig is waging a chocolate war with Tourterelle. SAVE ME SOLVEIG!!!!

Oh shoot. Something tells me that Tourterelle won. What's going to happen to us now... Question

Last edited by Zara Sahana 007 on Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:29 pm

On second thoughts, I think I'll switch to the dark side. After all, she has all the chocolate now... Very Happy roflmao

Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:29 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:

*giggles*

Let me get this straight. I'm a damsel-in-distress, Solveig's out to save me, and Tourterelle is the villainess.

But instead of saving me, Solveig is waging a chocolate war with Tourterelle. SAVE ME SOLVEIG!!!!

It is too late, for you are now my Easter bunny!

Heh heh...heh...MUAAHAA *cough hack cough*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:30 pm

Solveig wrote:
On second thoughts, I think I'll switch to the dark side. After all, she has all the chocolate now... Very Happy roflmao

WHAT!?!?!?!??!?!

OH NO!!! The evil Tourterelle has Solveig under her power TOO! Who'll save me NOW!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:30 pm

Solveig wrote:

You shall be my villainess in training, Miss Solveig. First, learn the evil laugh and chant along with me, dear: Muaha...muaha...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:31 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:

You shall be my villainess in training, Miss Solveig. First, learn the evil laugh and chant along with me, dear: Muaha...muaha...

What?!?! Solveig. Don't fall for it. You're strong. You can do this. RESIST AND SAVE ME!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:32 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:

What?!?! Solveig. Don't fall for it. You're strong. You can do this. RESIST AND SAVE ME!!!

No! She's MINE, now!

A fellow chocolatey villainess!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:32 pm

Gaah! So confooozed!

Think may need chocolate to calm myself down. droolheart

Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:33 pm

Solveig wrote:
Gaah! So confooozed!

Here, Solveig. A tray full of brownies, hunka hunka chocolate cookies, truffles, and more...all for you.

You may have an eye patch if you wish.

pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:34 pm

Solveig wrote:
Gaah! So confooozed!

Confooozed? Solveig. You are the princess in shining armor. Tourterelle is the evil dragon lady who hoards the chocolate. Now save me, the damsel-in-distress, and get us the hell out of here.

Stay away, oh evil Tourterelle!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chocolate War   

Back to top Go down

The Great Chocolate War
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next