Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Would you rather...?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards :
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:19 pm

I am stricken with bouts of vanity, I'd rather have a moon named after me.

Would you rather have everything you ever wanted and NEVER read another book or read all you wanted but never be able to listen to music again?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:26 pm

ARRRGH! Tough, Mariah. I would probably give up my love for reading. I love my music too much and getting everything I ever wanted (except books *sob*) seems great! (sans the no-books thing)

Would you rather give up your family and friends or live a life of hell on earth?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards :
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:29 pm

Hell on earth. I've already done that so I know I could do it again.

Would you rather eat pickles and peanut butter or Jam and turkey?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:08 pm

Pickles and peanut butter. Since I'm vegetarian.

Would you rather have sex with an enemy, or never have sex ever again?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelsey
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:10 pm

Again? Thanks for assuming, Zara! tongue
Seriously, probably never again.

Would you rather have regrets for doing something or regrets for not doing something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:12 pm

(You're very welcome, Southern Dulcera! And by the way, I probably would have gone with sex with an enemy. From a logical, not emotional standpoint.)

Regrets for doing something.

Would you rather have 100 casual friends, or 1 very, very close one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelsey
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:16 pm

(Well, it really depends on whom the enemy is, how I feel about them myself, and why I would be sleeping with them. I would have to make that choice when faced with it.)

I have about 100 casual friends and a few very close ones. They all mean something to me, but I think I'd pick the one very close one.

Would you rather, in three hours, have to make one incredibly hard life-changing decision or 3,000 simple, insignificant ones?

Last edited by Kelsey on Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Who to whom, goshdarnit.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:51 pm

(You expect me to take you seriously with that new sig, Kelsey? lol!

And yes. It would depend on who the enemy was, what the situation was, my mood, and---I know this is uber-shallow---how sexy the enemy was! lol!)

The 3000 insignificant ones. That's like me every day.

Would you rather have 10 children and a family, or remain single for life?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:53 pm

Guess I'll go with the ten children and family. Being exhausted beats being lonely for me.

Would you rather win a million dollars or guaranteed happiness?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:24 pm

Normally, I'd say the money. But after sitting in macroeconomics and learning that $1 million isn't that much, I'll say the happiness. Make it $10 million or more, and I revert to the money.

Would you rather sing in front of an audience or deliver a speech?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:27 pm

Deliver a speech, 100%.

Would you rather watch only one movie for the rest of your life or watch only crappy reality TV shows for the rest of your life?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelsey
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:27 pm

One movie, as long as it was a good one.

Would you rather eternally busy or eternally bored?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelsey
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:28 pm

I do expect you to take me seriously as you can. You cannot deny that Dynamite pwns.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:29 pm

Eternally busy for the win. I'm bored for 90 minutes everyday, and I can't stand it!

Would you rather change your first name or change your hair color?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelsey
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:32 pm

Hair. I'm okay with both, but I wouldn't have picked Kelsey. However, I would keep my identity.

Would you rather be stuck in a real-life game of Clue or be controlled like a Sim?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:07 am

Be controlled like a Sim. Sounds fun! And I have no idea what Clue is.

Would you rather work in a vinegar factory forever and do whatever your worst enemy tells you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:17 am

Considering you didn't say how long I have to do what my worst enemy asks of me, I'll go with that one. Razz

Would you rather have no nose or one eye?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:24 am

One eye. It'd be hard to breathe, ya know!

Would you rather have no hair at all forever or no home, no clothes, no shelter forever?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:25 am

Ever heard of a magical invention called the "wig"? lol!

Yeah, I'm totally going with no hair and just buying a wig.

Would you rather have a mohawk or bright green hair?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paul
Admin

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:41 pm

I don't have enough on top for a mohawk, so I guess I'll settle for the bright green.

Would you rather have one day of winter in the summer or one day of summer in the winter?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:07 pm

Being in DFW, definitely the one day of winter in the summer.

On a hot summer day (110 farenheit), would you rather go to the pool or to the beach?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:15 pm

Pool. I hate beaches.

Would you rather swim in the icy arctic waters or walk through blue fire?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paul
Admin

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:09 pm

I'm not sure what blue fire is, but I guess I'll take icy waters so long as it is only for a minute or two.

Would you rather deal with someone who is rude or someone who is stupid?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:36 am

Rude. Because of my short fuse, I'd be able to snap right back at them. Everyday at school, I spend 45 minutes in a class with idiots and I can't stand it.

Would you rather dive or cannonball into a pool (off of a diving board)?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelsey
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:55 am

I've never been able to dive, so I'll pick that.

Would you rather be too conservative or too exposed clothing-wise?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   

Back to top Go down

Would you rather...?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Miscellaneous :: Games-
Jump to: