Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Have you ever...?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:32 pm

Very much.

Have you ever fallen asleep during a class?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:26 pm

I've thrown up in school, so yeah.

Have you ever missed the '90s?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:24 pm

Oh yes, I once went on an album spree.

Have you ever thrown up in a public place?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:20 pm

Yes.

Have you ever spent a ton of money on music alone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:49 am

Nope!

Ever struggled with serious depression?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:31 am

Hm, yeah, a cockroach. Laughing I hate most bugs.

Have you ever counted how many times you yawned?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:30 pm

Yes, but more the fear of the unknown there. (Dumbledore. Razz )

Have you ever been afraid of any type of animal?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:11 am

Of course. These eyebags aren't here for nothing.

Have you ever been afraid of the dark?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paul
Admin

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:35 pm

I spent two nights in one once when I was almost literally dead from the aforementioned sleep apnea.

Have you ever spent a sleepless night worrying about something?

Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:26 pm

Yep!

Have you ever spent a lot of time in the hospital?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paul
Admin

Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:25 pm

When I was suffering from sleep apnea, yes.

Have you ever wanted to scream at someone even if you weren't really that mad at them?

Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:56 pm

I've never even gone camping!

Have you ever fallen asleep on your feet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:24 am

Yes, and it always aggravates me.

Have you ever toasted marshmallows over a campfire?

Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:28 am

Yes, I'm a teensy bit clumsy.

Have you ever tripped while going up the stairs?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:22 am

Thankfully, no Razz

Have you ever tripped over your own feet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jane
Master
Master

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:25 pm

Oh yeah. In seventh grade, when the girls went against the guys in a massive game of dodgeball, I (accidentally, of course) threw three dodgeballs directly at three different guys' balls. They all fell down clutching their privates and I just kind of edged away and hoped they didn't realize it was me.

Speaking of which, have you ever accidentally hit a guy in the balls?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:54 pm

No, I don't think so. My memory isn't that bad.

Have you ever owned other people in a game of Dodgeball?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:53 pm

Are we talking horror movie, flesh-eating type zombies? Well, either way, I guess my answer has to be no.

Have you ever put something off, then forgot all about it until several days later when someone asks you about it?

Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:39 pm

Definitely. My whole family are a bunch of snoopers.

Have you ever wanted to become a zombie?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:37 pm

Only every day, it seems like. My apologies to all involved.

Have you ever had someone nosy try to snoop when you are on the computer?

Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:24 pm

Yeah. A mixture of laughter and embarrassment.

What was with the three LOLs?

Have you ever been late for game showdowns? lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:22 pm

lol! lol! lol!

Um, I guess that means no.

Have you ever felt embarrased for a friend when they make a fool of themselves in front of someone they are trying to impress?

Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:20 pm

Of course.

Have you ever practiced abstinence?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:34 pm

No I have not, and I hope nobody else in this forum does, either.

Have you ever been given credit for something that you knew you didn't deserve credit for?

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:38 am

<grins> Several times.

Have you ever felt like you were the worst piece of slime on earth?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   

Back to top Go down

Have you ever...?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Archive-
Jump to: