Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Is anyone else a fan of Pushing Daisies?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GuardianSaiyoko
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else a fan of Pushing Daisies?   Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:10 am

I always meant to watch Pushing Daisies and never got around to it, somehow.

My guilty-pleasure shows are House M.D. and Knight Rider. House is practically my school's mascot show (medical school) and Knight Rider... well, I'm beginning to suspect there is not, in fact, a coherent plot, but who cares? It's got drag racing, surfing, hot guys AND girls, grand theft auto, espionage, explosions, a great soundtrack, undercover missions, a robot car, and betting on co-worker's relationships. What more could I want? (Besides a plot, I mean. I thought I saw one a while back...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://home.comcast.net/~dragedatter/
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else a fan of Pushing Daisies?   Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:11 pm

I watch CSI religiously. I used to watch FRIENDS and Gilmore Girls, but sadly they aren't on the air anymore. I do have the entire series of Gilmore Girls though. bouncy

My biggest guilty pleasure is Survivor (SHHHH...don't tell anyone) but I openly admit I am a Big Brother fan and have seen nearly every episode of every season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talkatoast
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else a fan of Pushing Daisies?   Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:08 pm

I've always been interested in the show, but I'm a fan of My Name is Earl and Ugly Betty. roflmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chronicle.augusta.com/xtreme/
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else a fan of Pushing Daisies?   Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:59 pm

lol!

This guy could smash his sign over their heads. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else a fan of Pushing Daisies?   Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:46 pm

vampire Will a vampire do? Maybe the smiley vampire could go bite them.
jumping or this guy could go jump on them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else a fan of Pushing Daisies?   Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:45 pm

I need a smiley with an axe right now.

I hate it when they cancel TV shows I love as well! PD was, quite literally, the only TV show I watched, and it was so unique and sweet.

Urgh!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else a fan of Pushing Daisies?   Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:41 pm

Really? Last I heard it was supposed to be really popular?
I hate it when they cancel show I love. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else a fan of Pushing Daisies?   Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:40 pm

Evil or Very Mad Sad Crying or Very sad

They. Canceled. PD.

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/when-will-canceled-tv-shows-leave-the-air--54
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura
Admin

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else a fan of Pushing Daisies?   Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:46 am

Hmmm. Enjoying the treehouse, I guess Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://literarycabinet.roomforum.com
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else a fan of Pushing Daisies?   Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:43 am

It's 6:43 PM here.

What on earth are you doing up at 1:30 in the morning, Solveig?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura
Admin

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else a fan of Pushing Daisies?   Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:33 am

It's 1:30 am over here... I suppose all there is on TV is commercials. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://literarycabinet.roomforum.com
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else a fan of Pushing Daisies?   Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:03 am

I've never seen Parking Wars. affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else a fan of Pushing Daisies?   Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:00 am

I admit that I have never watched that show. I myself am tuning in to Parking Wars tonight on A&E. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Is anyone else a fan of Pushing Daisies?   Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:59 pm

I'm a huge fan, and it's on tonight. ABC, 7/8 central.

Tune in with me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else a fan of Pushing Daisies?   

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else a fan of Pushing Daisies?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1