Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:01 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

I always poke at them for being good in the things that I suck at. Books are more fun, no doubt.

What have you thought of taking when you reach college?

Major in English, I think. I might become an editor. noidea I'm still considering everything!

What about you, Pothead? Your college days are closer than mine! Scary...

Multimedia arts. I want to improve my drawing skills.
I once wanted to become a lawyer, like my mom, but decided that it's too dangerous.
I might want to major in English, too.

Hey, you could be a great cook! You're already starting with baking truffles and other yummy treats!

That's awesome, Louisa! Art and English! I love you

Meh, no cooking for me. lol! That's just a fun side thing!

I can't find time to work on my novel. No
It's just floating around in cyberspace.

How's yours coming along? lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:59 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

I can say the same thing for some of the Filipinos. They have this accent that DOES NOT go well with English. They're what we call barok. lol!

What does that mean?

Are you "barok?" scratch

Those are the ones who can't speak English very well. They mispronounce the words and they have an unusual accent to go with it. It's very funny to hear! My housekeepers are like that, so I try to help them.

No. I come from a strict school, how could I be horrible in English? Do I sound horrible right now? lol! Besides, my English and Mandarin skills will help me in the future.

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:58 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

I always poke at them for being good in the things that I suck at. Books are more fun, no doubt.

Major in English, I think. I might become an editor. noidea I'm still considering everything!

I once wanted to become a lawyer, like my mom, but decided that it's too dangerous.

Hey, you could be a great cook! You're already starting with baking truffles and other yummy treats!

That's awesome, Louisa! Art and English! I love you

Meh, no cooking for me. lol! That's just a fun side thing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:57 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:57 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

I can say the same thing for some of the Filipinos. They have this accent that DOES NOT go well with English. They're what we call barok. lol!

What does that mean?

Are you "barok?" scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:55 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Catapult, GO FOR IT!

lol! lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol! I've been catapulted!!!

lol! Want to be a cannon ball too? We can destroy Zara's hiding place!

*folds Louisa into a ball and sticks her in the cannon* lol!

Fire away, Crackhead! lol!

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!*

lol! lol! lol! I don't know, that's my cannon! *squints and watches you fly off into the distance* Wheeeee!

*activates parachute that says, I'M WITH CRACKHEAD!

then still attempts to bandit dance*

lol! lol! lol! Awww, I want to bandit dance in the sky!

*shoots self out of cannon with parachute that says "I'M WITH POTHEAD!" and flies next to you. Proceeds to...BANDIT DANCE!* lol!

YAY! Haha! Bandit dance in the air!! That would have been so fun!!!

lol! lol! lol! It would! Before we land to our deaths... Laughing

Paalam, sweet world! lol!

Oh well, at least we had a final bandit dance before death. That's enough for me! lol! lol!

Wow, you're really speaking Tagalog! It's funny when Americans try to speak it. They have this accent that doesn't go well with our language. Laughing

lol! Well, see, that's why I'm only typing... lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:53 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:52 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!*

lol! lol! lol! I don't know, that's my cannon! *squints and watches you fly off into the distance* Wheeeee!

*shoots self out of cannon with parachute that says "I'M WITH POTHEAD!" and flies next to you. Proceeds to...BANDIT DANCE!* lol!

Oh well, at least we had a final bandit dance before death. That's enough for me! lol! lol!

Wow, you're really speaking Tagalog! It's funny when Americans try to speak it. They have this accent that doesn't go well with our language. Laughing

lol! Well, see, that's why I'm only typing... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:49 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
LOUISA LYNN! YOU'RE BACK!

*starts speaking in third person* Nicholle was lonely. sniff sniff

Oh, sorry! My sis had to use the computer so I didn't get a chance to say that I'd be back. I was killing inside, "Wonder what they're doing now?!" Where's Zara anyway?

huuuug It's okay! As long as you're back, we're all good.

I don't know where Zara went! If she's gone for much longer, you and I will have to yodel for her! lol!

By the way, how old's your sister? You've mentioned her a few times, so I just wondered. I love you

huuuug Tsk, I'm gone, and the other is long gone, too.

I'll try. I have a sore throat, so my yodeling would probably come out as a wounded duck. Laughing

She's 22. She's taking a course on Pharmacy. I saw her books and they weigh a ton! I didn't realize it was that hard. Well, I'm not going to take Pharmacy, that's for sure.

How about you? You have two brothers?

huuuug Oh, you're still sick! I'm sorry, cherie!

Pharmacy? She wants to be a pharmacist? I couldn't do it, personally. Ick. lol!

Nope, I have one brother. He's 18, and graduates this year. He wants to do something with computers. afro

Don't you have a brother, too?

Well, I have a cough and cold, but still healthy as a horse. No need to be sorry. I love you I love you

Me, too. I'm horrible at science and medicine stuff. That's why I avoid anything related to her works. Ugh.

Oh, so you're only two siblings combined?

Ah, yes. He's 20, studying to be an engineer. (Which I also avoid, since I suck at math) He's over there in Canada, with my mom. When I go there, he's coming back here. Very Happy

Nope, only one brother. Laughing

Ewww, math, engineering. Looks like you got the good genes, the literary genes. lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:47 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:47 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Oh, sorry! My sis had to use the computer so I didn't get a chance to say that I'd be back. I was killing inside, "Wonder what they're doing now?!" Where's Zara anyway?

I don't know where Zara went! If she's gone for much longer, you and I will have to yodel for her! lol!

By the way, how old's your sister? You've mentioned her a few times, so I just wondered. I love you

I'll try. I have a sore throat, so my yodeling would probably come out as a wounded duck. Laughing

She's 22. She's taking a course on Pharmacy. I saw her books and they weigh a ton! I didn't realize it was that hard. Well, I'm not going to take Pharmacy, that's for sure.

Nope, I have one brother. He's 18, and graduates this year. He wants to do something with computers. afro

Well, I have a cough and cold, but still healthy as a horse. No need to be sorry. I love you I love you

Me, too. I'm horrible at science and medicine stuff. That's why I avoid anything related to her works. Ugh.

Ah, yes. He's 20, studying to be an engineer. (Which I also avoid, since I suck at math) He's over there in Canada, with my mom. When I go there, he's coming back here. Very Happy

Nope, only one brother. Laughing

Ewww, math, engineering. Looks like you got the good genes, the literary genes. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:45 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:41 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:39 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:38 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:37 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Indoor or outdoor? I have both. Razz

*Horrified.*

Hindî, hindî, hindî, hindî. *shakes head in disapproval*

lol! lol!

Have you started learning my language? lol! "Hindi" in Tagalog is "No." lol!

Don't worry, one day you'll have your own, too! Or you can always take a dip in mine! lol!

lol! lol! You mentioned Tagalog in a conversation here, so I looked it up in Wikipedia and it had a list of common phrases! Very Happy

Okay, I'll go for a dip in yours! lol! That involves water football, I hope you know! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:36 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:36 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

*Horrified.*

lol! lol!

Have you started learning my language? lol! "Hindi" in Tagalog is "No." lol!

Don't worry, one day you'll have your own, too! Or you can always take a dip in mine! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:34 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:33 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:31 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:30 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:28 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:27 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

*Horrified.*

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:26 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   

Back to top Go down

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next