Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:04 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Okay, Nicholle! See you later, Crackhead... huuuug

Okay. I've got to read Paradise Lost, but I'll be back in an hour as well. We'll be back, Louisa. And I won't leave so abruptly again--sorry!

Until later, Louisa...

I'll be back, too. I have to read Fushigi Yuugi.

See you both later, Agent 007 and Crackhead. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:03 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
So you've hijacked my place as well, doing the bandit dance in the air. You two never fail to amaze me lol!

lol! YOUR place? I was under the impression we were in the Philippines, over at Louisa's!

In that case, Pothead, you and I destroyed your own home... lol!

You see? I have lost nothing.

Oh...we have? Then why am I still here? And why can I still feel the electric fan? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:03 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Okay. I've got to read Paradise Lost, but I'll be back in an hour as well. We'll be back, Louisa. And I won't leave so abruptly again--sorry!

Until later, Louisa...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:01 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
So you've hijacked my place as well, doing the bandit dance in the air. You two never fail to amaze me lol!

lol! YOUR place? I was under the impression we were in the Philippines, over at Louisa's!

You see? I have lost nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:58 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:57 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Hey, Zara! Nicholle and I want us three to make a list of things to do. lol! lol!

Ooh, yeah! Very Happy

Dammit, I have to go now (homework; I'm being booted off); I'll be back in an hour, though!

I want to make the list too. Wait pour moi? I love you I love you

See you guys in a bit! huuuug huuuug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:55 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:55 am

Hey, Zara! Nicholle and I want us three to make a list of things to do. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:53 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:48 am

Oh yeah! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:47 am

Yes. But on Saturday we have classes. It's an alternative thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:43 am

Do you have Thursday off, Louisa?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:43 am

IT'S LOUISA! cheers

Yay!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:40 am

YOU'RE BACK, thank GOD! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:32 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Ooh, that name! That was the name Jane gave you, right? Sounds interesting; from the title, I can tell that it's going to be an entertaining story.
Very Happy Thanks!

Yeah, I needed a name, and she recommended Colonel Mustard.

It's about a teenage Kleptomaniac who makes friends with a weird, elderly lady who owns a freaky parrot named Colonel Mustard, basically. Takes place in the mid-1950's.

sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:30 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

lol!

Zara was also shocked that I came from the Philippines.
Most of you are from the US, I kind of always thought of that while I was in Y!A.

I had no idea where anybody was from, except when they told me! Laughing

You must have started learning English at a really early age then, to be able to speak it this well. *nods importantly*

lol! I wish the USA would start teaching foreign languages at an earlier age.

Very early age, since nursery school. Very Happy

Don't they? I believe that they should teach different languages at an early age because young kids learn faster. When you reach your teens, it's tougher because teenagers are sometimes lazy to learn. tongue

I agree! They absorb more of the language too, when they're younger.

You can start foreign languages as early as 8th grade here, but that's not enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:29 am

Bonjour!

Apparently, I'm on for another half hour. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:19 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

I can't find time to work on my novel. No
It's just floating around in cyberspace.

How's yours coming along? lol!

I ditched Tiskets a bit ago. lol! The idea was worthless. noidea

I do have a new idea for February's writing contest, though! I haven't started it yet (saving it), but I have the title. brows

Are you working on that novel "floating around in cyberspace" for the contest, then? banana

You've already started? Lucky you! It's difficult to participate in the writing contest because I'm busier than ever! When I have the free time, I'll think up of ideas.

No, it isn't for the contest. I might scrap that idea. Just took a look at it and it was so Mary-Suish! sick

lol! I just have my title and an idea! "Colonel Mustard's Eggcup," if you want to know. Laughing

Yeah, my Tiskets was very Mary-sueish. Ick. book2

Ooh, that name! That was the name Jane gave you, right? Sounds interesting; from the title, I can tell that it's going to be an entertaining story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:17 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

lol!

Most of you are from the US, I kind of always thought of that while I was in Y!A.

You must have started learning English at a really early age then, to be able to speak it this well. *nods importantly*

Very early age, since nursery school. Very Happy

Don't they? I believe that they should teach different languages at an early age because young kids learn faster. When you reach your teens, it's tougher because teenagers are sometimes lazy to learn. tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:09 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

I do have a new idea for February's writing contest, though! I haven't started it yet (saving it), but I have the title. brows

Are you working on that novel "floating around in cyberspace" for the contest, then? banana

You've already started? Lucky you! It's difficult to participate in the writing contest because I'm busier than ever! When I have the free time, I'll think up of ideas.

No, it isn't for the contest. I might scrap that idea. Just took a look at it and it was so Mary-Suish! sick

lol! I just have my title and an idea! "Colonel Mustard's Eggcup," if you want to know. Laughing

Yeah, my Tiskets was very Mary-sueish. Ick. book2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:08 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:

lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:07 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:04 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

I can say the same thing for some of the Filipinos. They have this accent that DOES NOT go well with English. They're what we call barok. lol!

What does that mean?

Are you "barok?" scratch

Those are the ones who can't speak English very well. They mispronounce the words and they have an unusual accent to go with it. It's very funny to hear! My housekeepers are like that, so I try to help them.

No. I come from a strict school, how could I be horrible in English? Do I sound horrible right now? lol! Besides, my English and Mandarin skills will help me in the future.

lol! lol!

No, you don't! lol!

I never knew you were from the Philippines until you told us. Honestly, I can't tell a difference between your English and mine. Laughing

lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:03 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:01 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

I can say the same thing for some of the Filipinos. They have this accent that DOES NOT go well with English. They're what we call barok. lol!

What does that mean?

Are you "barok?" scratch

Those are the ones who can't speak English very well. They mispronounce the words and they have an unusual accent to go with it. It's very funny to hear! My housekeepers are like that, so I try to help them.

No. I come from a strict school, how could I be horrible in English? Do I sound horrible right now? lol! Besides, my English and Mandarin skills will help me in the future.

lol! lol!

No, you don't! lol!

I never knew you were from the Philippines until you told us. Honestly, I can't tell a difference between your English and mine. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   

Back to top Go down

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Archive-
Jump to: