Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:29 pm

Thanks, Solveig! Um...lol, but how do you hide your IP? What's that anyway?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura
Admin

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:27 pm

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

I randomly clicked on "Who is online?" and apparently, you can use a map there to spy on members here or something. Um, you get really close, too; I looked at myself, and you could see parts of my town and everything. Shocked

Oh my gosh. That's creepy! I saw my town and all the road names and everything. Not that I don't trust you guys with the location of my town...It's just weird to know that anyone could find out where I live at any moment.

See, I feel the same. Your location should be personal, no matter how much I know you guys really aren't 40 year men wanting a piece of me.

We should ask Solveig and Beauty to get rid of that, somehow.

Agreed. No matter how much fun it is looking at my neighborhood from a bird's-eye view, I don't want everyone looking at it.

Hi all,

Sorry I wasn't online yesterday, my internet is so slow at the moment that it simply didn't make sense. Also, I wanted to sleep early for once, which I did Smile

About the map thing. I have contacted forumotion about that, and have successfully removed that. I wasn't aware that it actually worked, I only looked at it once and figured that I couldn't zoom in, and merely had a rough idea of where everyone was located - such as, me in the rough middle of Europe.

I have disabled the map now. To avoid such things in future, you might want to think about hiding your IP - then these programmes won't be able to track you down.

Sorry for not thinking about that earlier - I agree it must have freaked you out. It would me, and I'm legally adult!

Louisa
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:01 am

Say hello to your second GURU! WHOOO!!

snoopy snoopy amor amor knight elephant rofl clapping bouncy victory banana starwars
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:00 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
So, Louisa. Are you up to anything much?

Wow. What a lousy way to start on a new topic.

Haha, not really. I already finished all my homework and they actually had a heart to not give us Chinese homework. So there's nothing to memorize.

Oops, I still remembered I have Chinese calligraphy! Meh, I'll do that later.

Are you into dancing, by any chance?

Me? Dancing? Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'm the klutz. Remember? Razz

But I do love music. I used to sing a lot, and now I play the flute. I took a break this semester because graduation and college apps have gotten the better of me. I hope to restart soon, though.

Oh, right. Laughing

Well, don't forget to redevelop those talents. They may take you somewhere.

Speaking of graduation, do you have your grad pics already?

No, I don't get them until June, when we formally graduate.

What time is it in Manila now? What's the weather like now?

At this point, you can tell that I'm having a bit of difficulty thinking of something innovative. I can't even talk about Pokemon Diamond, since I haven't been able to progress much.

But tomorrow, I'm visiting a college for an honors program. And it takes 4 hours by car. So I'll probably have some updates for you when I come back on Sunday or so...

Do you know what I find funny? We are on the 58th page of a procrastination page, we goof off all the time, yet we are having such difficulty holding a half-way decent conversation right now (or so it seems to me) lol! .

12:51 pm; sunny.
Zara, aren't you going to sleep yet? You must be tired. Plus, you're stressed! Right?

Ooh, what will you do there? Sounds exciting!

Yeah, well, maybe we're just tired. I've been on here since 3 am!

Actually, it is only 10:50pm here. But I still need to complete some work and I'm a bit tired. So I guess I'll call it a night. For real this time lol!

Goodnight, Louisa huuuug

Good night, Zara! I love you huuuug huuuug I hope to see you tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:55 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Haha, not really. I already finished all my homework and they actually had a heart to not give us Chinese homework. So there's nothing to memorize.

But I do love music. I used to sing a lot, and now I play the flute. I took a break this semester because graduation and college apps have gotten the better of me. I hope to restart soon, though.

Oh, right. Laughing

At this point, you can tell that I'm having a bit of difficulty thinking of something innovative. I can't even talk about Pokemon Diamond, since I haven't been able to progress much.

But tomorrow, I'm visiting a college for an honors program. And it takes 4 hours by car. So I'll probably have some updates for you when I come back on Sunday or so...

Do you know what I find funny? We are on the 58th page of a procrastination page, we goof off all the time, yet we are having such difficulty holding a half-way decent conversation right now (or so it seems to me) lol! .

Zara, aren't you going to sleep yet? You must be tired. Plus, you're stressed! Right?

Actually, it is only 10:50pm here. But I still need to complete some work and I'm a bit tired. So I guess I'll call it a night. For real this time lol!

Goodnight, Louisa huuuug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:50 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Well, I'm being forced to go to bed by my dad, but I'll see you two tomorrow!

huuuug huuuug Goodnight!

Aww, man. Okay, then. After all, you need your beauty sleep. I don't think I'll be able to see all of you tomorrow. I have school tomorrow and on Saturday. Sucks, really.

Goodnight! huuuug huuuug

Saturday school? Ick. Is it usual for you to have 6-day school-weeks?

That's the thing. On Thursday, which is today, we have no classes. It's kind of an alternative. On Thursday there's no classes, but on Saturday we have.

The parents would have probably complained years ago if it were 6 days. lol!

That's kind of nice, actually, breaking the school week into two part. I absolutely despise having 5 days of school back-to-back.

On the contrary, my parents would be thrilled with 6-day school-weeks. They know that I'm easily distracted, so they love to pile a lot of stuff on me...

When are you heading back to Canada?

Yeah, I know. It's like we get a break somewhere in-between. And Saturday classes are always cut short because of school Masses that we don't notice that we're studying!

Students deserve breaks, too! 6 days in school is like torture!

Um, after graduation. I think it's on 28 or 29th of March. My parents wanted me to finish it all since there's less than six weeks left. I got into some good colleges, but I won't be able to attend them here. When I go back to Canada, I'll probably be in grade 12.

Oh, I just remembered. Your school year calendar runs with the grade-changing break in the spring, rather than in the summer. I was a bit confused for a few seconds scratch

It's always been a pet peeve of mine, how all of my teachers seem to be coordinating tests and projects such that everything is due on one day. It feels like they are doing it just to drive me insane. UGH!!! I sometimes want to just yell "I'm still a freaking kid. Cut me some slack here." I find some of the work just absolutely ridiculous.

And I thought my school was hell. I've hated my school since the beginning. Even in preschool, they would give homework everyday. Much worse when in high school. Grade school was also stressing. All they ever thought about was work! That's why my school is known to be a bunch of nerds. We're unbalanced. In terms of sports, we always lose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:47 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Oh, right. Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:46 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

huuuug huuuug Goodnight!

Aww, man. Okay, then. After all, you need your beauty sleep. I don't think I'll be able to see all of you tomorrow. I have school tomorrow and on Saturday. Sucks, really.

Goodnight! huuuug huuuug

That's the thing. On Thursday, which is today, we have no classes. It's kind of an alternative. On Thursday there's no classes, but on Saturday we have.

That's kind of nice, actually, breaking the school week into two part. I absolutely despise having 5 days of school back-to-back.

On the contrary, my parents would be thrilled with 6-day school-weeks. They know that I'm easily distracted, so they love to pile a lot of stuff on me...

Yeah, I know. It's like we get a break somewhere in-between. And Saturday classes are always cut short because of school Masses that we don't notice that we're studying!

Um, after graduation. I think it's on 28 or 29th of March. My parents wanted me to finish it all since there's less than six weeks left. I got into some good colleges, but I won't be able to attend them here. When I go back to Canada, I'll probably be in grade 12.

Oh, I just remembered. Your school year calendar runs with the grade-changing break in the spring, rather than in the summer. I was a bit confused for a few seconds scratch

It's always been a pet peeve of mine, how all of my teachers seem to be coordinating tests and projects such that everything is due on one day. It feels like they are doing it just to drive me insane. UGH!!! I sometimes want to just yell "I'm still a freaking kid. Cut me some slack here." I find some of the work just absolutely ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:43 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Oh, right. Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:39 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

huuuug huuuug Goodnight!

Goodnight! huuuug huuuug

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:36 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Oh, right. Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:34 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

huuuug huuuug Goodnight!

Goodnight! huuuug huuuug

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:32 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:31 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

huuuug huuuug Goodnight!

Goodnight! huuuug huuuug

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:29 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:28 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

huuuug huuuug Goodnight!

Goodnight! huuuug huuuug

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:27 am

Tourterelle wrote:

huuuug huuuug Goodnight!

Goodnight! huuuug huuuug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:26 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:24 am

Tourterelle wrote:

huuuug huuuug Goodnight!

WHAT!?!?!?!?! You're actually.......dare I say it......leaving us? sniff sniff

waving Bye, bye. huuuug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:23 am

huuuug huuuug Goodnight!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:23 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
My final prayers are: Tamahottie, wait for me in Heaven!

Kidding.
lol!

Nice final prayer. What's yours, Nicholle? lol!

I could go for Tasuki waiting in Heaven, actually.

Mmmmmmmm. Tasuki. droolheart

Let me get this straight. Here I am, pointing revolvers at BOTH of you, and you guys are HAPPY because you two are going to make out with hot anime guys in Heaven, once I pull both triggers. You two are such girls. lol!

By the way Louisa, you are only a few posts away from becoming "Master Louisa"!

Don't you mean Guru Louisa? lol! lol!

And yes, we ARE such girls! lol! Go ahead, shoot me; I want my Tama Baby and my Tasuki!! drools

*sputter* YOUR TAMABABY?!! Don't you mean MINE?! Our "our?" LOL!

Guru, eh?

Okay, I'll settle for "Our's!" lol! lol!

Wow. So y'all became polyamorists. Just like that. Wow. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:22 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Kidding.
lol!

Let me get this straight. Here I am, pointing revolvers at BOTH of you, and you guys are HAPPY because you two are going to make out with hot anime guys in Heaven, once I pull both triggers. You two are such girls. lol!

And yes, we ARE such girls! lol! Go ahead, shoot me; I want my Tama Baby and my Tasuki!! drools

Whoops...I mixed up guru and master. lol! .

Huh, so you'd be happy if I shot y'all. All of a sudden, the thrill is gone. WAY TO GO, NICHOLLE!!! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

For all you know, that was the MASTER PLAN! Twisted Evil

She's evil in the most surprising ways. I missed some bits of dialogue because I PMed Nicholle. Laughing

Y'all's plan actually worked. For now.

But I'll be back *Zara gives a sinister smirk*. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:22 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Kidding.
lol!

*sputter* YOUR TAMABABY?!! Don't you mean MINE?! Our "our?" LOL!

Guru, eh?

Okay, I'll settle for "Our's!" lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:21 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Kidding.
lol!

Huh, so you'd be happy if I shot y'all. All of a sudden, the thrill is gone. WAY TO GO, NICHOLLE!!! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

She's evil in the most surprising ways. I missed some bits of dialogue because I PMed Nicholle. Laughing

lol! lol!

About NURIKO! Oh my God, I TOLD you it was good!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:20 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Kidding.
lol!

lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   

Back to top Go down

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next