Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:01 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Dammit, I have to go to school now! sniff

'Bye, Louisa! I'll see you later! I love you huuuug

Priorities, priorities...

Bye, Nicholle! I do hope so...the time lines are shit and we're half a map away. But I'll try! A visit at LC makes my day all better whenever they're crazy.

See ya later! huuuug I love you whispering lolsign

lol! Hi, pothead! Crackhead reporting in.

I can't wait until you get back to Canada; then our times will be almost identical! cheers

You and me both. Very Happy Didn't you notice that while I was in Canada we were always chatting and chatting and chatting? I remember the Choco War happened while I was in Canada. We couldn't tear ourselves away from the computer but it was okay since it was just early in the night, early in the afternoon. *sigh*

Yup, I noticed; it was perfect, because I think we were within an hour of each other! *sigh*

You graduate in March then? I have Spring break in late March, so that should be awesome! cheers

Well, actually, final exams end in March 3, since we're graduating and everything, so we're earlier than the other levels. The rest of March we will spend in practicing for the ceremony, which always ends at about 12 pm. You have spring break, then it'll even be more perfect!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:58 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Bye, Nicholle! I do hope so...the time lines are shit and we're half a map away. But I'll try! A visit at LC makes my day all better whenever they're crazy.

I can't wait until you get back to Canada; then our times will be almost identical! cheers

You and me both. Very Happy Didn't you notice that while I was in Canada we were always chatting and chatting and chatting? I remember the Choco War happened while I was in Canada. We couldn't tear ourselves away from the computer but it was okay since it was just early in the night, early in the afternoon. *sigh*

Yup, I noticed; it was perfect, because I think we were within an hour of each other! *sigh*

You graduate in March then? I have Spring break in late March, so that should be awesome! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:50 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:25 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:23 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Aww, it's sad you have to leave so soon! sniff

I LOVED the parodies! I almost wet myself! Have you read those already?

I know, it's sad...I want to stay here all day! sniff I'll probably be on for 15 minutes or so in finance today; which is around 12:20...

DARN it! I'm sleeping around that time! Sad

huuuug You need to sleep then!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:24 pm

Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:18 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:18 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

lol! Yeah, there was a few in the 1st and 2nd book! I love those too! Like how Tama goes through the bad Miaka and Hotohori's waiting at the end... lol!

I know, it's sad...I want to stay here all day! sniff I'll probably be on for 15 minutes or so in finance today; which is around 12:20...

There was a parody wherein Hotohori and Tamababy offered their blood to Miaka and all of them ended up with stakes and swords in their chests, with Nuriko the last man standing. It was so funny!

Another one was wherein Hotohori and Tamababy wanted to offer their blood to Miaka but they ended up fighting on who would give it to her. Miaka died in the process. Nuriko said, "She's dead, guys."

Oh yeah! lol! "If it's blood you need, I'll give you his!"

lol!

ARGH! Your avatar is making me go nuts!

I can't find a decent picture of Tamababy either...

What about the one with the strong neck? lol!

Pair that with the one I have right now, and we'll knock everybody out! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:16 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

lol! Yeah, there was a few in the 1st and 2nd book! I love those too! Like how Tama goes through the bad Miaka and Hotohori's waiting at the end... lol!

There was a parody wherein Hotohori and Tamababy offered their blood to Miaka and all of them ended up with stakes and swords in their chests, with Nuriko the last man standing. It was so funny!

Another one was wherein Hotohori and Tamababy wanted to offer their blood to Miaka but they ended up fighting on who would give it to her. Miaka died in the process. Nuriko said, "She's dead, guys."

lol!

ARGH! Your avatar is making me go nuts!

I can't find a decent picture of Tamababy either...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:10 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:10 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

DARN it! I'm sleeping around that time! Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:09 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:00 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:58 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Thank GOD you're online, Nicholle! *sob* I missed you!

huuuug Me too! I was lying in bed like "Dang it, they're probably having so much fun right now, and Louisa is probably getting ahead with Fushigi Yugi..." lol!

I think my fast 'n' furious typing was annoying my dad last night. Rolling Eyes

We've been typing here and there, y'know! What time is it there? It's 8 pm here. Very Happy

Well, in that case, good morning!

I've progressed pretty well in Fushigi Yuugi. I'm in Volume 3 already! *proud for slow progress* I sent you a ton of messages! lol! lol!

Oh yeah, I have to go respond to those! lol!

I'm just about to start Volume 3, myself! Laughing Didn't you LOVE Nuriko's secret? And how she was bandaging Miaka, and Tama was like "Hey, but you're a man too!" "Yes, but I have a woman's heart." or etc? lol!

He said he had a woman's soul! LOL! Have you read the part wherein Tamahome kissed Miaka?! *FINALLY* I say!

Not yet! lol! I'm just on like the first page of book 3, but I'll catch up soon enough!

Juicy kiss? Very Happy

No, it wasn't very long. Interruptions, ya know. Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:58 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:57 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

huuuug Me too! I was lying in bed like "Dang it, they're probably having so much fun right now, and Louisa is probably getting ahead with Fushigi Yugi..." lol!

We've been typing here and there, y'know! What time is it there? It's 8 pm here. Very Happy

I've progressed pretty well in Fushigi Yuugi. I'm in Volume 3 already! *proud for slow progress* I sent you a ton of messages! lol! lol!

I'm just about to start Volume 3, myself! Laughing Didn't you LOVE Nuriko's secret? And how she was bandaging Miaka, and Tama was like "Hey, but you're a man too!" "Yes, but I have a woman's heart." or etc? lol!

He said he had a woman's soul! LOL! Have you read the part wherein Tamahome kissed Miaka?! *FINALLY* I say!

Not yet! lol! I'm just on like the first page of book 3, but I'll catch up soon enough!

Juicy kiss? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:57 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:55 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Oh, it's 6:56 AM here; I have to leave for school at around 7:15 or so. sniff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:52 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:50 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:49 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:48 pm

And in your signature...TAMA BABY! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:47 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Say hello to your second GURU! WHOOO!!

snoopy snoopy amor amor knight elephant rofl clapping bouncy victory banana starwars

CONGRATULATIONS!!

flower afro elephant clapping thumbs bouncy victory roflmao huuuug Consoling jumping afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:45 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Well, I'm being forced to go to bed by my dad, but I'll see you two tomorrow!

huuuug huuuug Goodnight!

WHAT!?!?!?!?! You're actually.......dare I say it......leaving us? sniff sniff

waving Bye, bye. huuuug

Oh geez, sorry! I didn't want to go; like I said, I was forced! sniff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura
Admin

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:39 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Thanks, Solveig! Um...lol, but how do you hide your IP? What's that anyway?

IP stands for Internet Protocol. It is the number assigned to you whenever you go online - based on your location, your Internet Service Provider etc. It allows strangers to track you down. People like to think they're anonymous online... well, they aren't. There are ways to hide your IP, though, so that people can't track you down anymore.

Google "hiding your IP" for further information.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   

Back to top Go down

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next