Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Procrastinating tonight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kelsey
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating tonight   Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:19 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Is anyone really sure how they feel about abortion? It really applies only to individual cases and beliefs of the people involved, you know. You have to consider morals, incest, age, economics, medical issues, and so much else. People at my church will shoot you for even considering abortion for anyone, it's NO for ANYONE in the world, but I'd like to see what would happen if one of them was faced with the decision (I don't mean I'd literally "like" that, but you know what I meant.).

Oh, yeah. Abortion is really frowned upon in the church. I would only choose abortion if it was totally necessary; say, like if my life depended on it.

I don't know what I'd do, and I honestly hope I'm never faced with that decision and neither is anyone else.

I know for a fact if I was pregnant, I would not choose it for myself. I couldn't live with my choice.

I'm not saying I'm against abortion (or for it), but it's just not for me.

God forbid anything like this should ever happen to anyone, but here's something you've got to consider: A women gets pregnant because of rape by a family member. Then what? Could you keep an incest baby? You'd have to do a lot of hard thinking and praying to choose.
It's never a black and white decision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating tonight   Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:16 am

Abortion is a very tricky issue. I'm not too fond of either extreme. Complete freedom of choice would allow some women to use abortion as birth control and that isn't right, in my opinion. Yet completely outlawing it would create horrible situations for rape, incest, and endangerment of mother's life.

I figured that if a couple was merely careless, they should have the child (and give it up for adoption, if they wanted to). Yet, for the people who are pro-life, I somehow feel that some of them are hypocrites. I mean, some of those radical pro-lifers are non-vegetarians who advocate the war in Iraq *coughSarahPalincough*.

My general position is somewhat defined and is between the two extremes, but I'd still consider it on a case-by-case scenario. Personally, I don't think I could undergo abortion, yet I'm in the center of the continuum leaning pro-choice. I mean, isn't it someone's choice NOT to have an abortion?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating tonight   Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:15 am

Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Is anyone really sure how they feel about abortion? It really applies only to individual cases and beliefs of the people involved, you know. You have to consider morals, incest, age, economics, medical issues, and so much else. People at my church will shoot you for even considering abortion for anyone, it's NO for ANYONE in the world, but I'd like to see what would happen if one of them was faced with the decision (I don't mean I'd literally "like" that, but you know what I meant.).

Oh, yeah. Abortion is really frowned upon in the church. I would only choose abortion if it was totally necessary; say, like if my life depended on it.

I don't know what I'd do, and I honestly hope I'm never faced with that decision and neither is anyone else.

I know for a fact if I was pregnant, I would not choose it for myself. I couldn't live with my choice.

I'm not saying I'm against abortion (or for it), but it's just not for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelsey
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating tonight   Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:12 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating tonight   Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:11 am

Kelsey wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelsey
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating tonight   Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:07 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating tonight   Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:00 am

Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Moi aussi! I really want a golden retriever. I think I'll pass on the moose though, cute as that video was.

Bragging: I'm getting a goat this spring! All I have to do is build the fence once I get a job (at the Rec) so that I can pay for its food. I'm thinking of naming it Ringo or Edward....

Ringo from the Beatles? Awesome!

I'm casting my vote in for that. Edward can be his middle name. Wink

Goats are so gosh darn cute.

Ringo Edward MYLASTNAME doesn't flow too well.
By the way, Edward is my dad's name, as well as that of Mr. Rochester. I've always wanted to name my son (if I ever have one) that, but I have a feeling that Edward will become a freakishly popular name at the time that I'll be having any children. I won't do it now for children because 1) I don't like the character they'll keep the namesake for, and 2) I don't want my kids having really popular names. But I don't have a problem naming my goat Edward, I guess, as long as Dad doesn't mind.

I don't want my daughters to have popular names, but I don't mind my sons having them.

I want to name my son David, after my dad.

I don't like popular and common names. I already have my baby names planned out. Very Happy

Embarassed Me too! What are yours?

I would kill for two daughters and two sons (birth order doesn't matter), so here's my name ideas:
David Zachary
Mitchell Thomas
Annabel Claire
Cordelia Jane

I've only picked out one boys' name: Laurence. I've got a ton of girls' names picked out, but I don't think I want girls if I do have children-- not that I wouldn't love them if I did have girls, just I know how girls are.

I could stand girls if they didn't become snobby. I know how girls are, too. Rolling Eyes

Boys would be fun to raise.

I know. Sometimes I wish I was a boy because they have it so much easier.

Girls are more prone to always crying, periods, puberty problems and weight anxiety. And I certainly don't want to be the mom who has a daughter that got pregnant at an early age. I would probably have a heart attack. But if I do have a daughter, I'll raise it well.

I would hope to also. I'd try to make them strong, and make them care about the world, not just cell phones and "OMG, he's soooo cute!" I mean, it's normal to be like that occasionally, but it's just really superficial if you behave that way all the time.

This senior in my school has a son, and she smokes, and she's getting married very soon. Rolling Eyes

That is why I'll push books on her at an early age. Twisted Evil She'll be a Valedictorian for sure. I'd try to steer her clear from the celeb stuff bla bla...

Ugh, how irresponsible. She really made a mistake. And I despise shotgun weddings.

A 6th grader in my school was raped by a driver, can you believe it? It was the talk of the school for some time. Apparently she went to China to have it aborted because she's only 13.
No

Oh, that's horrible! Mad

A bus driver?

No, a driver who works for a student there. Despicable and desperate.

pale That's just disgusting.

A sixth grader is just a child!

That's terrible!
And abortion is such a complicated issue. It's never black and white; I hate it when people make it seem like it is.

I hate it too.

I'm not sure of my own feelings on abortion, also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelsey
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating tonight   Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:52 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Moi aussi! I really want a golden retriever. I think I'll pass on the moose though, cute as that video was.

Bragging: I'm getting a goat this spring! All I have to do is build the fence once I get a job (at the Rec) so that I can pay for its food. I'm thinking of naming it Ringo or Edward....

By the way, Edward is my dad's name, as well as that of Mr. Rochester. I've always wanted to name my son (if I ever have one) that, but I have a feeling that Edward will become a freakishly popular name at the time that I'll be having any children. I won't do it now for children because 1) I don't like the character they'll keep the namesake for, and 2) I don't want my kids having really popular names. But I don't have a problem naming my goat Edward, I guess, as long as Dad doesn't mind.

I don't want my daughters to have popular names, but I don't mind my sons having them.

I don't like popular and common names. I already have my baby names planned out. Very Happy

I would kill for two daughters and two sons (birth order doesn't matter), so here's my name ideas:
David Zachary
Mitchell Thomas
Annabel Claire
Cordelia Jane

I've only picked out one boys' name: Laurence. I've got a ton of girls' names picked out, but I don't think I want girls if I do have children-- not that I wouldn't love them if I did have girls, just I know how girls are.

I could stand girls if they didn't become snobby. I know how girls are, too. Rolling Eyes

Girls are more prone to always crying, periods, puberty problems and weight anxiety. And I certainly don't want to be the mom who has a daughter that got pregnant at an early age. I would probably have a heart attack. But if I do have a daughter, I'll raise it well.

I would hope to also. I'd try to make them strong, and make them care about the world, not just cell phones and "OMG, he's soooo cute!" I mean, it's normal to be like that occasionally, but it's just really superficial if you behave that way all the time.

This senior in my school has a son, and she smokes, and she's getting married very soon. Rolling Eyes

That is why I'll push books on her at an early age. Twisted Evil She'll be a Valedictorian for sure. I'd try to steer her clear from the celeb stuff bla bla...

Ugh, how irresponsible. She really made a mistake. And I despise shotgun weddings.

A 6th grader in my school was raped by a driver, can you believe it? It was the talk of the school for some time. Apparently she went to China to have it aborted because she's only 13.
No

Oh, that's horrible! Mad

A bus driver?

That's terrible!
And abortion is such a complicated issue. It's never black and white; I hate it when people make it seem like it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating tonight   Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:51 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

David Zachary
Mitchell Thomas
Annabel Claire
Cordelia Jane

No

Oh, that's horrible! Mad

A bus driver?

I know. It must be horrible to have to abort the baby because it would ruin her whole life. And abortion is frowned upon because it's a Catholic school. She got raped after her confirmation. Tsk, tsk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating tonight   Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:47 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

David Zachary
Mitchell Thomas
Annabel Claire
Cordelia Jane

No

Oh, that's horrible! Mad

A bus driver?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating tonight   Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:47 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

David Zachary
Mitchell Thomas
Annabel Claire
Cordelia Jane

No

Oh, that's horrible! Mad

A bus driver?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating tonight   Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:42 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

David Zachary
Mitchell Thomas
Annabel Claire
Cordelia Jane

No

Oh, that's horrible! Mad

A bus driver?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating tonight   Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:37 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

David Zachary
Mitchell Thomas
Annabel Claire
Cordelia Jane

No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelsey
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating tonight   Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:37 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

David Zachary
Mitchell Thomas
Annabel Claire
Cordelia Jane

It's been said that children don't imitate their parents so much as their grandparents on many things, even if they children never meet their grandparents.
I don't know, I just don't think I could handle a girl. Boys are more fun, though I feel sorry for boys sometimes in their social situations; it's always strange, if that makes any sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating tonight   Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:34 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

David Zachary
Mitchell Thomas
Annabel Claire
Cordelia Jane

Athena Rose
Lorenzo (my brother's name, also a Filipino saint)
Luke Jameson
Damien Alexander
Carmel Monique

Hehe, my brother told me that he'd name his child Lexington Owen[ MylastnamethatstartswithletterL] which would be in initials as LOL. lol!

lol! That would be so mean!

That reminded me, though; I also love the name Owen for a boy! love

He said it was actually cool. Meh, he's a weirdo so it figures.

The initials LOL? That's not cool! Mad

I do like the name Owen, though. It's masculine but still really cute, and it's brief but memorable. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating tonight   Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:33 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

David Zachary
Mitchell Thomas
Annabel Claire
Cordelia Jane

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating tonight   Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:33 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

David Zachary
Mitchell Thomas
Annabel Claire
Cordelia Jane

Athena Rose
Luke Jameson
Damien Alexander
Carmel Monique

Hehe, my brother told me that he'd name his child Lexington Owen[ MylastnamethatstartswithletterL] which would be in initials as LOL. lol!

He said it was actually cool. Meh, he's a weirdo so it figures.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating tonight   Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:31 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

David Zachary
Mitchell Thomas
Annabel Claire
Cordelia Jane

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating tonight   Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:26 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

David Zachary
Mitchell Thomas
Annabel Claire
Cordelia Jane

Athena Rose
Luke Jameson
Damien Alexander
Carmel Monique

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelsey
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating tonight   Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:24 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

David Zachary
Mitchell Thomas
Annabel Claire
Cordelia Jane

Exactly. I wish I could find more appealing names, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating tonight   Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:23 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

David Zachary
Mitchell Thomas
Annabel Claire
Cordelia Jane

Athena Rose
Luke Jameson
Damien Alexander
Carmel Monique

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating tonight   Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:16 am

Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

David Zachary
Mitchell Thomas
Annabel Claire
Cordelia Jane

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelsey
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating tonight   Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:11 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

David Zachary
Mitchell Thomas
Annabel Claire
Cordelia Jane

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating tonight   Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:05 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

David Zachary
Mitchell Thomas
Annabel Claire
Cordelia Jane
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating tonight   Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:01 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating tonight   

Back to top Go down

Procrastinating tonight
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next