Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What do you suggest?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kelsey
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: What do you suggest?   Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:00 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Well, the Twilight Quiz advertisement just showed up on the LC advertisement bar. Niiiice.

So, Solveig, are you saying I'm mean!? What's a frosh, Nicholle?! I'm confused now! sniff

Consoling Oh, I'm sorry!

Frosh=freshman.

Never heard that one. We're called freshmeat at our school.

Weird! I've never heard freshmen called freshmeat at my school. (I've heard of the term, I just haven't heard it used.)

In my old school, we always called them "frosh." Laughing

That's what we call the tykes! lol!

Aren't you a sophomore?! Pashaw, silly.
I get mad at the freshmen, but I get madder at the sophomore's for acting all high-and-mighty with us. I think I just hate underclassmen.

tongue At least we're not frosh.

At my school, sophomores are the new people there (like I said, 9th grade is at the junior highs) so for the first month, we get treated like dirt. After that, however, it goes back to being annoyed with the freshmen trying to act cool.

I hate people who do that, too. I just try to mind my own business with my own friends. The only people who seem to have a problem with us are the sophomores. Some immature juniors do, but it seems that the mature people just ignore the annoying little freshmen.

Are you actually offended by this, Kelsey? You know I'm just joking. Laughing

Seniors at my HS don't seem to have a problem with freshmen and sophomores; usually, it's just the juniors and sophomores with the problem.

No, I'm not offended! I was talking about at my school, where literally 50 percent of the student body is failing their standardized tests.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: What do you suggest?   Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:59 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Well, the Twilight Quiz advertisement just showed up on the LC advertisement bar. Niiiice.

So, Solveig, are you saying I'm mean!? What's a frosh, Nicholle?! I'm confused now! sniff

Consoling Oh, I'm sorry!

Frosh=freshman.

Weird! I've never heard freshmen called freshmeat at my school. (I've heard of the term, I just haven't heard it used.)

I get mad at the freshmen, but I get madder at the sophomore's for acting all high-and-mighty with us. I think I just hate underclassmen.

At my school, sophomores are the new people there (like I said, 9th grade is at the junior highs) so for the first month, we get treated like dirt. After that, however, it goes back to being annoyed with the freshmen trying to act cool.

I hate people who do that, too. I just try to mind my own business with my own friends. The only people who seem to have a problem with us are the sophomores. Some immature juniors do, but it seems that the mature people just ignore the annoying little freshmen.

Seniors at my HS don't seem to have a problem with freshmen and sophomores; usually, it's just the juniors and sophomores with the problem.

I don't understand why people above freshmen have to pick on them. That kind is not popular in my country.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: What do you suggest?   Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:57 pm

Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Consoling Oh, I'm sorry!

Frosh=freshman.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelsey
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: What do you suggest?   Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:54 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Consoling Oh, I'm sorry!

Frosh=freshman.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: What do you suggest?   Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:49 pm

Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Consoling Oh, I'm sorry!

Frosh=freshman.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: What do you suggest?   Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:49 pm

Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Consoling Oh, I'm sorry!

Frosh=freshman.

People above freshmen tend to do that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: What do you suggest?   Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:48 pm

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Consoling Oh, I'm sorry!

Frosh=freshman.

What does that even mean?

It's just an abbreviation for freshman (even though it isn't that similar...).

Honestly, I now get why students don't like freshmen. We're annoying as heck. At least most freshmen are. Sometimes I want to bang my head against the wall when I listen to their conversations.

I'm debating agreeing with this wholeheartedly or being nice. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelsey
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: What do you suggest?   Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:48 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Consoling Oh, I'm sorry!

Frosh=freshman.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jane
Master
Master

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: What do you suggest?   Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:46 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Consoling Oh, I'm sorry!

Frosh=freshman.

Honestly, I now get why students don't like freshmen. We're annoying as heck. At least most freshmen are. Sometimes I want to bang my head against the wall when I listen to their conversations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelsey
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: What do you suggest?   Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:44 pm

Jane wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Consoling Oh, I'm sorry!

Frosh=freshman.

I guess it means freshmen. Like "fresh" said strangely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Consoling Oh, I'm sorry!

Frosh=freshman.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Jane wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Consoling Oh, I'm sorry!

Frosh=freshman.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jane
Master
Master

Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: What do you suggest?   Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:43 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Consoling Oh, I'm sorry!

Frosh=freshman.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: What do you suggest?   Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:42 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Consoling Oh, I'm sorry!

Frosh=freshman.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jane
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: What do you suggest?   Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:35 pm

Kelsey wrote:
Jane wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Consoling Oh, I'm sorry!

Frosh=freshman.

The people at my school aren't smart enough to come up with something clever like that. It's usually just "freshman" with a curse shoved in there. "Fucking freshman" (not my own term, mind you) does have alliteration, I guess....

It's not really that clever. Think about it. If we're the freshmeat, wouldn't that make them rotten meat?

No, that makes them the predator of their choosing. Theyz gonna eats ya cuz yur fresh.

So after a year of being meat they turn into predators? Woah, I'm thinking abouut this way too much. I only have a few more months of being freshmeat anyways... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelsey
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: What do you suggest?   Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:32 pm

Jane wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Consoling Oh, I'm sorry!

Frosh=freshman.

The people at my school aren't smart enough to come up with something clever like that. It's usually just "freshman" with a curse shoved in there. "Fucking freshman" (not my own term, mind you) does have alliteration, I guess....

It's not really that clever. Think about it. If we're the freshmeat, wouldn't that make them rotten meat?

No, that makes them the predator of their choosing. Theyz gonna eats ya cuz yur fresh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura
Admin

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: What do you suggest?   Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:30 pm

Jane wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Consoling Oh, I'm sorry!

Frosh=freshman.

Ick. How about you're the raw meat, and they're the roasted...?

Jane
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: What do you suggest?   Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:29 pm

Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Consoling Oh, I'm sorry!

Frosh=freshman.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: What do you suggest?   Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:24 pm

Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Consoling Oh, I'm sorry!

Frosh=freshman.

Well, that one must be universal, because it's not uncommon here either. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelsey
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: What do you suggest?   Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:22 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Consoling Oh, I'm sorry!

Frosh=freshman.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: What do you suggest?   Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:19 pm

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Consoling Oh, I'm sorry!

Frosh=freshman.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: What do you suggest?   Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:18 pm

Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Consoling Oh, I'm sorry!

Frosh=freshman.

Ooooh, gotcha. I hate the fact that being a freshman automatically makes you an idiot unless you're dating an upper (at least at my school).

Well, my school considers freshmen the same, but I don't think of you, Jane, and other freshmen here as idiots. You aren't.

Actually, 9th grade is over at the Jr. High in my city, and high school goes from 10th-12th grade. 9th graders are still considered a part of the high school, but it just works out better this way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura
Admin

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: What do you suggest?   Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:17 pm

Kelsey wrote:

*giggles* No. The "lovey-dovey self" was sarcastic in the sense that it is slightly exaggerated... You are usually a really nice person on YA.

Jane
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: What do you suggest?   Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:15 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Consoling Oh, I'm sorry!

Frosh=freshman.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelsey
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: What do you suggest?   Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:15 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Consoling Oh, I'm sorry!

Frosh=freshman.

Ooooh, gotcha. I hate the fact that being a freshman automatically makes you an idiot unless you're dating an upper (at least at my school).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you suggest?   

Back to top Go down

What do you suggest?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next