Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

This made me giggle, so I'm sharing.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: This made me giggle, so I'm sharing.   Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:51 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: This made me giggle, so I'm sharing.   Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:52 pm

And, fresh from C.O., this adorable pup:

*insert squeal here*

Last edited by Tourterelle on Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards :
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: This made me giggle, so I'm sharing.   Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:52 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: This made me giggle, so I'm sharing.   Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:53 pm

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: This made me giggle, so I'm sharing.   Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:04 pm

lol! lol! lol!

What the heck? Why was your signature of me telling you are crazy? Double the LOLS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: This made me giggle, so I'm sharing.   Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:06 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
lol! lol! lol!

What the heck? Why was your signature of me telling you are crazy? Double the LOLS!

lol! lol! lol! lol!

I found that in the chocolate war and I HAD to make it my signature! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: This made me giggle, so I'm sharing.   Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:08 pm

Hah, I was wandering over at the Chocolate War thread, too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: This made me giggle, so I'm sharing.   Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:09 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Very Happy I read Penny & Aggie and sometimes read the forum there, and there's this one girl with quotes from various people in her signature, and that's where I got the idea... lol! lol!

And that specific quote from you was just amazingly perfect! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: This made me giggle, so I'm sharing.   Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:12 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Very Happy I read Penny & Aggie and sometimes read the forum there, and there's this one girl with quotes from various people in her signature, and that's where I got the idea... lol! lol!

lol! lol! Well, now you will always be reminded by me on how crazy you are. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: This made me giggle, so I'm sharing.   Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:14 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

lol! lol! Well, now you will always be reminded by me on how crazy you are. lol! lol!

lol! lol! And anyone who didn't already know it, now does! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: This made me giggle, so I'm sharing.   Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:16 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Hahahahaha!! Oh, God... lol! lol! lol!

I was wondering when you'd finally have a signature, but it never occurred to me that you'd quote what people say!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: This made me giggle, so I'm sharing.   Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:20 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

I was wondering when you'd finally have a signature, but it never occurred to me that you'd quote what people say!

lol! lol! God, I can't stop laughing when we start this! lol!

Laughing It's a different kind of a quote, I suppose! Not by a famous author, musician, actor, or etc, but by someone who know how nuts I am. Twisted Evil Muhahaha!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: This made me giggle, so I'm sharing.   Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:22 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Laughing It's a different kind of a quote, I suppose! Not by a famous author, musician, actor, or etc, but by someone who know how nuts I am. Twisted Evil Muhahaha!

lol! lol! I'm not famous yet but one day that quote will be a classic!!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: This made me giggle, so I'm sharing.   Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:23 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

lol! lol! I'm not famous yet but one day that quote will be a classic!!! lol! lol!

Well, of course it will be! head

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: This made me giggle, so I'm sharing.   Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:25 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

lol! lol!

And one day you'll be famous for being the Chocolate Queen, riiiiiiight?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: This made me giggle, so I'm sharing.   Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:31 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

lol! lol!

Of course! When I take over the world with my truffles When I become famous for saving all the helpless kittens, puppies, and small children in the world, all shall know my name!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: This made me giggle, so I'm sharing.   Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:37 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

lol! lol!

Of course! When I take over the world with my truffles When I become famous for saving all the helpless kittens, puppies, and small children in the world, all shall know my name!

Definitely! And when you fatten everyone with your über-delicious chocolate and syrup And when you generously give free chocoboobs surgery to the people, you will be known as the world's best surgeon! banana
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: This made me giggle, so I'm sharing.   Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:42 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

lol! lol!

Definitely! And when you fatten everyone with your über-delicious chocolate and syrup And when you generously give free chocoboobs surgery to the people, you will be known as the world's best surgeon! banana

I'll even have my own reality TV show for my chocoboob surgery! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: This made me giggle, so I'm sharing.   Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:58 am

What the hell, Nicholle and Louisa? What did I miss this time?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: This made me giggle, so I'm sharing.   Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:54 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
What the hell, Nicholle and Louisa? What did I miss this time?

Well, it's just that I loved Nicholle's signature and she told me how she got that idea from a book, about quoting what other people say. And then she said that it's not from a famous actor, musician or author, but it tells everyone how crazy she is. Then I told her that one day that quote will become a classic and we were talking about how famous we would become. She'd be known as the Chocolate Queen, with her flaming truffles and surgical powers to give other people chocoboobs.

Meh, just another one of our random conversations. Nicholle's signature makes sense. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
denizenofevil

Number of posts : 426

PostSubject: Re: This made me giggle, so I'm sharing.   Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:27 am

lol! You people are all insane...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura
Admin

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: This made me giggle, so I'm sharing.   Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:05 pm

denizenofevil wrote:
lol! You people are all insane...

...and proud of it, too! Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This made me giggle, so I'm sharing.   

Back to top Go down

This made me giggle, so I'm sharing.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1