Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Has anyone noticed...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
denizenofevil

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed...   Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:01 am

You know, that war yesterday really did some good I think. I haven't seen a Twilight question for a while now. In fact, I see a ton of really good questions I can answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed...   Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:39 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
I couldn't do that, either. Today is my p*ssed off day, though, so I'm being rather more unfriendly than usual... Embarassed But I am trying to be grown up about it, and ask actual questions instead Smile And I do think I am doing better than before, since I haven't gotten any hate mail for more than six weeks now! bouncy

YAY! cheers

Yeah, I've become a little bit nicer, so the volume of hate mail has decreased, but it isn't completely gone from my inbox yet...

Y'know, I haven't received hate mail for awhile now. I have been receiving mail from users, though, that are saying how they love my answers and my sarcasm. Go figure. lol!

I've recieved that kind of mail too...kind of encouraging. Have you read the new attempt at creating peace? Check out my Q&A (or the B&A section, 3rd or 4th page). I like how the person was trying to create peace, but there were two problems. First, it is never going to happen. It is very unrealistic. Secondly, the person who proposed the terms is a Twilighter, so it is very biased in favor of them. She just changed the terms and I opted out of the agreement.

I did comment on that one because of the sheer stupidity of it. I mean, USE the search-bar and your brain, and we'll all be good. It's common sense not to change the terms.
I've been relapsing slightly the past day (I've answered two Twilight questions), but for the most part, I've been really good. I'm proud of myself!

Well, you must have some will power. Two questions is great!

I totally agree. Two questions? WOW. I don't think I can visit Y!A without answering at least one or two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed...   Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:31 pm

Kelsey wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
I couldn't do that, either. Today is my p*ssed off day, though, so I'm being rather more unfriendly than usual... Embarassed But I am trying to be grown up about it, and ask actual questions instead Smile And I do think I am doing better than before, since I haven't gotten any hate mail for more than six weeks now! bouncy

YAY! cheers

Yeah, I've become a little bit nicer, so the volume of hate mail has decreased, but it isn't completely gone from my inbox yet...

Y'know, I haven't received hate mail for awhile now. I have been receiving mail from users, though, that are saying how they love my answers and my sarcasm. Go figure. lol!

I've recieved that kind of mail too...kind of encouraging. Have you read the new attempt at creating peace? Check out my Q&A (or the B&A section, 3rd or 4th page). I like how the person was trying to create peace, but there were two problems. First, it is never going to happen. It is very unrealistic. Secondly, the person who proposed the terms is a Twilighter, so it is very biased in favor of them. She just changed the terms and I opted out of the agreement.

I did comment on that one because of the sheer stupidity of it. I mean, USE the search-bar and your brain, and we'll all be good. It's common sense not to change the terms.
I've been relapsing slightly the past day (I've answered two Twilight questions), but for the most part, I've been really good. I'm proud of myself!

Well, you must have some will power. Two questions is great!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelsey
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed...   Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:22 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:

YAY! cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed...   Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:14 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:

YAY! cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed...   Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:41 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:

YAY! cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed...   Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:26 pm

Solveig wrote:

YAY! cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura
Admin

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed...   Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:21 pm

Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed...   Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Kelsey wrote:
Yeah, I'm pretty glad that I quit Twilight questions entirely.

Wow. You were able to do that? Amazing...I don't think I could pull that off...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed...   Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:16 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
There were a few trolls running around and asking Twilight questions every three seconds, and it was pretty bad. That's all I know; I tried to stay out of it.

Oh, that one. I was sucked into it, I almost wanted to throw a fit. This "Aera Lynn" kept asking Twilight questions here and there, I kept cursing all the way through.

I noticed Aera Lynn and a few others. I just called them out on every single question. People started to take notice and began to do one of three things: follow my lead and call them out, ignore them, or swear at them and insult. Then I got a few people to report as well. I'm not sure how that's turning out.

Really, the trolls on both sides are pissing me off (although, I can see how they'd be having fun...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelsey
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed...   Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:55 pm

Yeah, I'm pretty glad that I quit Twilight questions entirely. I did answer ONE troll one last night, and I think that it shut him up, because he only asked one more question after that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura
Admin

Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed...   Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:54 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
There were a few trolls running around and asking Twilight questions every three seconds, and it was pretty bad. That's all I know; I tried to stay out of it.

Oh, that one. I was sucked into it, I almost wanted to throw a fit. This "Aera Lynn" kept asking Twilight questions here and there, I kept cursing all the way through.

Oh well, these things happen. However, there are a few interesting questions up right now. I loved the one about how many books I was planning to read this year - resolutions and all Smile I wish I could read as many as I wanted... But I know my schedule too well, I'm lucky if I get around to five or six.

Louisa
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed...   Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:51 pm

Kelsey wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed...   Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:51 pm

Fortunately, I missed out on that one. The usual bickering is enough Smile Well, it seems a new generation of haters is taking over... interestingly largely male, as far as I can see Smile

Kelsey
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed...   Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed...   Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:46 pm

What war? Could someone please fill me in?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
denizenofevil

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed...   Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:53 am

BeautyBlitz wrote:
Spoke to soon *headdesk*

Troll had to make a new account

I think we should sic Anti-Twihat on them... She scared off that other troll (with Zara, Lynn, and Tourterelle's help of course)...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed...   Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:33 am

Spoke to soon *headdesk*

Troll had to make a new account
Back to top Go down
View user profile
denizenofevil

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed...   Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:28 am

BeautyBlitz wrote:
I actually popped in there a second ago and it's QUIET! Like eerie quiet...3am quiet. Weird...

The troll must have passed out from all of that drinking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed...   Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:23 am

I actually popped in there a second ago and it's QUIET! Like eerie quiet...3am quiet. Weird...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelsey
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed...   Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:03 am

I asked a question. It's safe there. huuuug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
denizenofevil

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed...   Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:02 am

Magda wrote:
Notice? You'd have to be blind not to!

Honestly. Isn't B&A a place for book discussion, not for petty conflicts about fictional characters? If they want a fight so badly, they can go on Runescape.
\\

lol! So true. I'm just going to assume that everyone is getting drunk tonight since it's New Years Eve and tomorrow morning, B&A will be quiet because they'll all have hangovers...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magda

Number of posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed...   Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:02 am

hugging consoling Consoling huuuug flower elephant study *insert warm, fuzzy moment*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed...   Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:00 am

I stopped in there earlier, and eeek! Those people have gone nuts!

I'm staying out of it tonight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed...   Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:57 am

At least we have each other. huuuug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed...   

Back to top Go down

Has anyone noticed...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next