Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Oh, that poor bride

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Oh, that poor bride   Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:37 pm

Did you see this?

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/3710199/10203309

I actually gasped! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
denizenofevil

Number of posts : 426

PostSubject: Re: Oh, that poor bride   Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:29 pm

Oh my gosh... That is horrible but I laughed. lol! I would have been so mad at that guy if i had been the one pushed into the pool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Oh, that poor bride   Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:32 pm

Me too!

I think she started to cry when she was in the pool... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Oh, that poor bride   Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:32 am

I couldn't help it, I laughed. Poor, poor girl!! She was crying...
Back to top Go down
HayleeM
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Oh, that poor bride   Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:47 pm

That is so sad-but yes, I too, laughed!! Laughing It was a really beautiful wedding, though! I would feel horrible if I were the Best Man! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Oh, that poor bride   Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:32 am

Ouch. I feel so bad for her. Everything worked up to this day, then she goes into the pool. Sucks to be the best man...I'd be so mortified.

But to be honest, I'm not sure if it was the wisest idea to be conducting a wedding that close to water...always expect the unexpected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, that poor bride   

Back to top Go down

Oh, that poor bride
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1