Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Crime and Punishment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Crime and Punishment   Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:59 am

Kelsey wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
I would most likely be arrested for... well, I don't know. Pirating, maybe, though I don't like to steal if it hurts someone.

Pirating pirat ? lol!

So Kelsey. Is our plan still on? The pirating on the Dawn Treader in 3 years? Any more recruits?

Well, I actually meant piracy, like stealing music and DVDs (because big business won't be hurt by me), but okay, sure it's still on. We might want to wait a few more years than three though. I decided that I wanted to graduate college and then count my pirating tirade as studying abroad. But we'll definitely still go, and Deni can shoot the cannon (though at what, I have no idea) if she wishes. It'll be great! pirat

Haha, when I read 'pirating' I immediately thought of the DVD and illegal download stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelsey
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Crime and Punishment   Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:01 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
I would most likely be arrested for... well, I don't know. Pirating, maybe, though I don't like to steal if it hurts someone.

Pirating pirat ? lol!

So Kelsey. Is our plan still on? The pirating on the Dawn Treader in 3 years? Any more recruits?

Well, I actually meant piracy, like stealing music and DVDs (because big business won't be hurt by me), but okay, sure it's still on. We might want to wait a few more years than three though. I decided that I wanted to graduate college and then count my pirating tirade as studying abroad. But we'll definitely still go, and Deni can shoot the cannon (though at what, I have no idea) if she wishes. It'll be great! pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
denizenofevil

Number of posts : 426

PostSubject: Re: Crime and Punishment   Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:52 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Pirating pirat ? lol!

Oh me!!! I'll join you! Can I shoot the cannon?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Crime and Punishment   Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:43 am

Kelsey wrote:

Pirating pirat ? lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelsey
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Crime and Punishment   Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:16 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelsey
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Crime and Punishment   Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:14 am

I have one first cousin on my dad's side. His name's McKinley, and he's an oddball. He has a half-sister named Ashley, who I've never been close to.
My mom's brother has a step-daughter named Natalie, who lives a distance away, so I've never seen her too much. She's great fun, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Crime and Punishment   Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:33 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
What about you, Zara?

Well, I only have 3 first cousins. But, my dad has 33 first cousins (leading to 100+ second cousins, just on my paternal side) and my mom has 30 first cousins (also leading to 100+ second cousins on my maternal side). Kind of scary, actually. But I'm not really close to any of them due to geographic isolation from birth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
denizenofevil

PostSubject: Re: Crime and Punishment   Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:53 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:
haha.. That's nothing. My friend belongs to the stereotypical Mormon family and her grandfather had 15 children. 2 of them passed away when they were young. His first child was with his first wife (no, he wasn't a polygamist) who died when the first child was about 2. The rest were with his second wife. The Duggar family on tv has 18 I believe.

The Duggars don't believe in birth control; it's sick.

I don't know about that. I think that as long as you can afford to take care of the kids physically, emotionally and mentally and don't have to live off welfare, it's okay though personally, I would hate having to pop out that many kids like that... One sounds painful enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Crime and Punishment   Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:50 am

denizenofevil wrote:
haha.. That's nothing. My friend belongs to the stereotypical Mormon family and her grandfather had 15 children. 2 of them passed away when they were young. His first child was with his first wife (no, he wasn't a polygamist) who died when the first child was about 2. The rest were with his second wife. The Duggar family on tv has 18 I believe.

The Duggars don't believe in birth control; it's sick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Crime and Punishment   Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:50 am

[quote="Solveig"]
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Quote :

Awwww....your second cousin is ADORABLE!!! How old is he? How many cousins do you have, Louisa Lynn?

He's three. His name's Guistino, pronounced "Justino." He has a baby brother Florencio, pronounced "Florensho." They're going to have another one due, and the parents are hoping that it's a girl.

Um, let's see...my mom has 11 siblings. I know what you're thinking, "WHAT?! 11?!?!" My grandfather had 5 kids with his first wife, then 7 more with the second. Hmm...let me do the math.

25 in my mother's side; I have no cousins in my dad's side since he's an only child. My cousin recently gave birth to her first child, and I am a proud aunt of Vincent. Very Happy

No offense, but your grandparents need a hobby!! affraid

lol! Give them a break, it was olden times. And those times, people had a lot of kids, even more than 12! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
denizenofevil

PostSubject: Re: Crime and Punishment   Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:28 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura
Admin

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Crime and Punishment   Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:01 am

[quote="Louisa Lynn"]
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Quote :

Awwww....your second cousin is ADORABLE!!! How old is he? How many cousins do you have, Louisa Lynn?

He's three. His name's Guistino, pronounced "Justino." He has a baby brother Florencio, pronounced "Florensho." They're going to have another one due, and the parents are hoping that it's a girl.

Um, let's see...my mom has 11 siblings. I know what you're thinking, "WHAT?! 11?!?!" My grandfather had 5 kids with his first wife, then 7 more with the second. Hmm...let me do the math.

25 in my mother's side; I have no cousins in my dad's side since he's an only child. My cousin recently gave birth to her first child, and I am a proud aunt of Vincent. Very Happy

No offense, but your grandparents need a hobby!! affraid

Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Crime and Punishment   Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:26 am

What about you, Zara?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Crime and Punishment   Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:23 am

[quote="Zara Sahana 007"]
Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura
Admin

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: Crime and Punishment   Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:21 am

But, but, he was jus' pettin' 'em, George, really...! Laughing

denizenofevil

PostSubject: Re: Crime and Punishment   Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:19 am

lol.. You guys remind of me Lenny from that book Of Mice and Men with the whole squeezing cute things thing. Alright, I'll post pictures later but right now, I have to go corrupt my little brother even more by making more demented snow men and then I have to go buy cake. Talk to you later!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Crime and Punishment   Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:13 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Probably murder. I have this tendency to strangle cute kids.

Strangle cute kids Twisted Evil ? Oh...do I sense some jealousy, Louisa Lynn? Or are they noisy, like Solveig's neighbors?

Huh, excuse me, Zara, but I happen to be cute myself. lol! No, no, it's nothing of the sort. It's just that they're so cute, I just want to SQUEEZE them! You know that feeling when you see a very cute baby?

JK, Louisa Lynn. I'm sure you're gorgeous (at least more so than me...)

Aww...I know exactly what you mean. Babies are so adorable. Squeeze them to death? Nice. Although, I'd hope it were actually accidental. Oh, this reminds me of the Caylee Anthony case. Pretty sad what happened there. That girl was adorable...

Haha.. Laughing Laughing Let's put it this way: We're both gorgeous.

Yeah, while writing 'cute baby' I remembered little Caylee Anthony. Shame, really. She could have grown up to very beautiful. Luckily I have never strangled my very cute second cousin.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Crime and Punishment   Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:55 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Strangle cute kids Twisted Evil ? Oh...do I sense some jealousy, Louisa Lynn? Or are they noisy, like Solveig's neighbors?

Huh, excuse me, Zara, but I happen to be cute myself. lol! No, no, it's nothing of the sort. It's just that they're so cute, I just want to SQUEEZE them! You know that feeling when you see a very cute baby?

Aww...I know exactly what you mean. Babies are so adorable. Squeeze them to death? Nice. Although, I'd hope it were actually accidental. Oh, this reminds me of the Caylee Anthony case. Pretty sad what happened there. That girl was adorable...

Haha.. Laughing Laughing Let's put it this way: We're both gorgeous.

Yeah, while writing 'cute baby' I remembered little Caylee Anthony. Shame, really. She could have grown up to very beautiful. Luckily I have never strangled my very cute second cousin.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Crime and Punishment   Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:40 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Crime and Punishment   Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:36 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Crime and Punishment   Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:35 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Crime and Punishment   Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:34 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Crime and Punishment   Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:33 pm

BeautyBlitz wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:
...Stealing underwear..

lol!

I'm totally kidding of course.

I would probably be arrested for indecent snowmen displays. You should see my front yard right now. I mixed up some snow in red food coloring and I made bloody mutilated snowmen. I also download music illegally so I guess I could get in trouble for that.

Take pictures! I want to see pictures!

I second it. Post pictures, Denizen! Make us lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Crime and Punishment   Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:32 pm

BeautyBlitz wrote:
Crime I'd be most likely to commit....

I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you. lol!

lol! I love you, Mariah. Have I told you that before? lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Crime and Punishment   Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:23 pm

Crime I'd be most likely to commit....

I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crime and Punishment   

Back to top Go down

Crime and Punishment
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next