Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Just got blocked...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:39 am

I'M BACK!!!
Okay, so I see Solveig doesn't like the idea. Here was my logic. We aren't really insulting anyone, just character-shadowing. I see your desire to keep it away from here, and that makes sense. You don't have to join--if you don't want to. I might not participate, just that I can interact with the characters as Zara Sahana herself, rather than Jacob as I'd originally intended.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:14 am

Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Well, I can't - and won't try to - stop you, do whatever you like. But please try to share your experiences primarily via PM Smile

Okay, will do. Sorry bout that. haha... are you sure you wouldn't like to join in?

Yeah, Solveig! It's fun! I think we could fill you in...

Very kind, but I like to attack people that bug me without a pseudonym, it satisfies me better jumping

Okay, Solveig, whatever floats your boat. head
Darn it, I've reached my daily limit in answering questions! Well, back to my original account...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura
Admin

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:13 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Well, I can't - and won't try to - stop you, do whatever you like. But please try to share your experiences primarily via PM Smile

Okay, will do. Sorry bout that. haha... are you sure you wouldn't like to join in?

Very kind, but I like to attack people that bug me without a pseudonym, it satisfies me better jumping

Louisa
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:07 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
While all of you are having fun goofing off, I'm actually getting ready to go and perform my flute at a holiday concert. I'll see you guys in a few hours. Don't do anything too...wacko.

Huh...I'm one to say. I'm pretty sure that y'all will have everythin set by the time I come back...

Good luck, Zara! And yes, we will behave! lol!

Yup, we'll be waiting for yah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:06 am

While all of you are having fun goofing off, I'm actually getting ready to go and perform my flute at a holiday concert. I'll see you guys in a few hours. Don't do anything too...wacko.

Huh...I'm one to say. I'm pretty sure that y'all will have everythin set by the time I come back...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:04 am

denizenofevil wrote:
Solveig wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:03 am

Kelsey wrote:
Okay, so who is who and who are we connecting with? And are we still?

Edward-- Kelsey
Nessie-- Magda

Who else?

James -- Louisa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
denizenofevil

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:03 am

Solveig wrote:

Okay, will do. Sorry bout that. haha... are you sure you wouldn't like to join the rest of us in being completely immature people?

Last edited by denizenofevil on Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura
Admin

Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:02 am

Kelsey
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:02 am

Okay, so who is who and who are we connecting with? And are we still?

Edward-- Kelsey
Nessie-- Magda

Who else?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelsey
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:00 am

Solveig wrote:
Weird.

I seem to recall that a few days ago we had this huge discussion about conspiracies and warfare and truces. Strange, isn't it?

Somebody please explain this newest outrage to me...

Ha, Solveig. This is just me being an immature, hypocritical idiot on Y!A and having fun doing it. It has caught on. They way I see it, it's fun, it's not adding to the hype a whole lot, and maybe people are noticing how stupid I (as Edward) am. It's not a war or anything. It's just us goofing off in a way that, I hope, isn't hurtful in any way. elephant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
denizenofevil

Number of posts : 426

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:57 pm

Solveig wrote:
Weird.

I seem to recall that a few days ago we had this huge discussion about conspiracies and warfare and truces. Strange, isn't it?

Sorry, I'm the one to blame for the role playing ideas. I guess I kinda got bored at YA and so for entertainment, I impersonated Edward Cullen and then talked about it here which probably got the ball rolling and then we all found out it was kinda fun. I got into the whole "if you can't beat them, join them" mentality but I promise, i won't mention any of my antics here again. Really, we weren't doing it to bash the twilight fans. We were doing it for entertainment but if it breaks any rules, I'll try to at least quit mentioning it here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:46 pm

Weird.

Goldfish

Number of posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:45 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Blah, I'd suggest you not to read it, so you won't go through the horror. But then, if you want to bash about how horrible it was, you have to know BD. lol!

Oh, I know everything that happens in the book. See, when I don't finish a book or I hate it, I tend to find out about everything that happened in the book, that way I don't die of curiosity and I don't have to finish it. However, I don't want to bash about how horrible it is, so I won't read it. I don't want my heart racing the wrong way...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:33 pm

Goldfish wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Now, I think Seth the werewolf/shape-shifter would be an interesting character to play...

But do you guys really think that Meyer might be on Y!A, since it is probably one of the biggest Twilight forums *even though it should be a B&A Q&A section* on the internet? I think that it is a real possibility...

A lot of people actually like Seth, because he stuck through with Bella and Edward. Anyway, I think it's a possiblity as well, but I don't think she's actually on there. Maybe she has people--of course she does!--who look at it for her. I'd want to know what people thought of my book, although with how many Twilight quesitons there are (and how repetitive most of them are), it'd be quite a job. I think that's why she's not on there. It'd be too much work.

I didn't finish Breaking Dawn, though. I couldn't even get through the second chapter, where Bella is already begging Edward to stay. I put it down and didn't pick it up again. But my sister bought all four books off of one of her friends for, get this, 5 dollars. I was like "What?!" So, I might finish it some day.

Blah, I'd suggest you not to read it, so you won't go through the horror. But then, if you want to bash about how horrible it was, you have to know BD. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldfish

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:28 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Now, I think Seth the werewolf/shape-shifter would be an interesting character to play...

But do you guys really think that Meyer might be on Y!A, since it is probably one of the biggest Twilight forums *even though it should be a B&A Q&A section* on the internet? I think that it is a real possibility...

A lot of people actually like Seth, because he stuck through with Bella and Edward. Anyway, I think it's a possiblity as well, but I don't think she's actually on there. Maybe she has people--of course she does!--who look at it for her. I'd want to know what people thought of my book, although with how many Twilight quesitons there are (and how repetitive most of them are), it'd be quite a job. I think that's why she's not on there. It'd be too much work.

I didn't finish Breaking Dawn, though. I couldn't even get through the second chapter, where Bella is already begging Edward to stay. I put it down and didn't pick it up again. But my sister bought all four books off of one of her friends for, get this, 5 dollars. I was like "What?!" So, I might finish it some day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:40 pm

Talkatoast wrote:
Whoa! There is total irony with your avatar, zara. I was on gaiaonline.com, and I saw someone's story with that exact same picture!

Yeah, I think I got it from gaiaonline.com. I just used google image to search "anime guys" and this picture was one of the first entries. I love James Bond and all, but I wanted a pic change. I'll probably go back to the barrel scene pic, eventually-once I go through all sorts of other awesome pics out there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:36 pm

Magda wrote:
Well, I've made my Nessie profile! It's pretty good, if I do say so myself. Isn't she the most adorable mutant spawn you've ever seen?

http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=AgbWfjaIV7T8rTrUMzNtDjzsy6IX;_ylv=3?show=91oNPxm2aa&preview=true

I love it! I could actually picture the hellchild typing away with Jake by her side..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talkatoast
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:35 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Goldfish wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Magda wrote:
Guys, can we please keep real people (Stephenie, Seth) out of this, please?Fictional characters are one thing, but actual humans...

I second this idea. Let's keep real people out of it. Playing fictional characters is okay by me, but with real people, we may run into trouble...

I third the idea, even though I'm the one who offered it up. I just remembered that somebody said that Stephenie might actually have an account on Y!A and she might be watching the Twilight questions, and participating. But, yes, we should keep real people out of it. Sorry. But since Seth is still a character, somebody can still play him.

Whoa! There is total irony with your avatar, zara. I was on gaiaonline.com, and I saw someone's story with that exact same picture!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chronicle.augusta.com/xtreme/
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Goldfish wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Magda wrote:
Guys, can we please keep real people (Stephenie, Seth) out of this, please?Fictional characters are one thing, but actual humans...

I second this idea. Let's keep real people out of it. Playing fictional characters is okay by me, but with real people, we may run into trouble...

I third the idea, even though I'm the one who offered it up. I just remembered that somebody said that Stephenie might actually have an account on Y!A and she might be watching the Twilight questions, and participating. But, yes, we should keep real people out of it. Sorry. But since Seth is still a character, somebody can still play him.

Role-playing SMeyer popped into my head... weird!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Magda wrote:
Well, I've made my Nessie profile! It's pretty good, if I do say so myself. Isn't she the most adorable mutant spawn you've ever seen?

http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=AgbWfjaIV7T8rTrUMzNtDjzsy6IX;_ylv=3?show=91oNPxm2aa&preview=true

OMG!!! Magda, she's adorable...I love her. Actually, when I read Breaking Dawn, I really felt pity for Renesmee. She had the potential to go out there, be an amazing person and live an awesome life. Then all of a sudden, Edward, Bella, and Jacob plan her life for her. It must suck to be her...

But the avatar, profile, and all is so adorable!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldfish

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:34 pm

Magda wrote:

lol! Magda, it's great! I loved the part where you "show the picture" of Jacob being nice to Renesmee. And the "just a little unusual" part is good, too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:32 pm

Goldfish wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Magda wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magda

Number of posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:32 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldfish

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:16 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Magda wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   

Back to top Go down

Just got blocked...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next