Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Just got blocked...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:02 am

Solveig wrote:
Just to let you know... Your role play has caught attention. I starred the question, for all who may be concerned.

The roleplay caught attention quite a while ago, like maybe after 5 minutes of "spamming", thanks to our friends here...

And you just changed your profile pic. I like it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:01 am

Kelsey wrote:
Oh, technically I'm grounded from the computer until I clean my room (and I've been "grounded" for two weeks), yet I still don't do my homework because I'm on the computer. Figure that one out.

Hmmm...you are quite a sneaky girl, Kelsey. So nice to know that there is someone else on the "desperate" end of the spectrum besides me. I never clean my room--but everybody stopped caring. Once in a while I organize the place just to keep my parents sane, but they stopped bothering me about it. I'm not the most organized person in the world Razz .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura
Admin

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:01 pm

Just to let you know... Your role play has caught attention. I starred the question, for all who may be concerned.

Laura
Admin

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:41 pm

I was a TC for Studying Abroad once. My badge got deleted about three days ago, I assume I should have participated more... Suspect And yes, these proposals do occur! I got a best answer once, from this teenaged guy, and in his comment he actually wrote something like "Solveig, would you marry me, please?" And I'm like, hello, you're fourteen... roflmao

Kelsey
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:55 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Students ask you to MARRY them? lol! lol! lol! . Although, I'm pretty sure that you are an awesome girl yourself, Kelsey Very Happy

Huh, so you are a fellow procrastinator. Are you a light one (once in a while), a normal one, or a desperate one (like me... lol! )?

Well, no girls have ever asked me to marry them (seriously, anyway), thankfully. I am probably near the desperate end of the spectrum. Example... hmmm. Oh, technically I'm grounded from the computer until I clean my room (and I've been "grounded" for two weeks, yet I still don't do my homework because I'm on the computer. Figure that one out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:19 am

Kelsey wrote:
I'm kind of like the older sister for all the kids in my grade and kids that are older than me, too. Whenever someone needs something, they come to me because they know I'll give it to them.
I've gotten proposed to before because I was "so nice"; the latest time really creeped me out. It was in Spanish class and some senior asked for a pencil, so I gave it to him. Then he asked me to marry him. My Spanish teacher won't let me give people stuff anymore because she says that they'll leech off of me and ask me to marry them for the rest of my life.
Aside from making bad choices procrastination-wise, I take care of other people and myself pretty well.

Students ask you to MARRY them? lol! lol! lol! . Although, I'm pretty sure that you are an awesome girl yourself, Kelsey Very Happy

Huh, so you are a fellow procrastinator. Are you a light one (once in a while), a normal one, or a desperate one (like me... lol! )?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelsey
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:03 am

I'm kind of like the older sister for all the kids in my grade and kids that are older than me, too. Whenever someone needs something, they come to me because they know I'll give it to them.
I've gotten proposed to before because I was "so nice"; the latest time really creeped me out. It was in Spanish class and some senior asked for a pencil, so I gave it to him. Then he asked me to marry him. My Spanish teacher won't let me give people stuff anymore because she says that they'll leech off of me and ask me to marry them for the rest of my life.
Aside from making bad choices procrastination-wise, I take care of other people and myself pretty well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:15 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
YAY!!!!!

I just became a TC for Mathematics as well!!! YAY!!! Do any of you hold TC badges in other topics as well?

Nope, not yet. I'm working hard, though. Razz I'm trying my hand at Family and Relationships because—according to my friends—I give good advice. lol!

Ha! That's awesome, Louisa Lynn! So you are the advice girl. I've been in that position before, when I used to live in New England. Since I all of the relationships I'd established were platonic, everybody ragarded me as objective and came to me for advice. It helped that my graduating class of the time only had like 300 people in it. Here in Texas, my class of 2009 has like 1400 people! I'm new here and don't know too many people outside of my classes. Otherwise, I'd be the advice girl here too...

Ha, no surprise that you were known as "advice girl" in New England. So how many years have you been living in Texas? Do they know you as the Master of Procrastination? greenface

Oh yes. I should rename my self "The Master of Procrastination, Ms. Zara Sahana!!!". A lot of people have tried to make like me in procrastinating, but end up doing one of two things. Either they give up and start working immediately (about 10% of people) or end up failing the entire assignment because they are such inefficient procrastinators (the other 90% of the population)

Yay...my new phrase of the day! "Efficient Procrastination". Maybe it will be the title of the book that I'll eventually start writing, but not today...

lol! Your future book could be "How To Procrastinate and Do It Successfully." Or a shorter title. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:11 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
YAY!!!!!

I just became a TC for Mathematics as well!!! YAY!!! Do any of you hold TC badges in other topics as well?

Nope, not yet. I'm working hard, though. Razz I'm trying my hand at Family and Relationships because—according to my friends—I give good advice. lol!

Ha! That's awesome, Louisa Lynn! So you are the advice girl. I've been in that position before, when I used to live in New England. Since I all of the relationships I'd established were platonic, everybody ragarded me as objective and came to me for advice. It helped that my graduating class of the time only had like 300 people in it. Here in Texas, my class of 2009 has like 1400 people! I'm new here and don't know too many people outside of my classes. Otherwise, I'd be the advice girl here too...

Ha, no surprise that you were known as "advice girl" in New England. So how many years have you been living in Texas? Do they know you as the Master of Procrastination? greenface

Oh yes. I should rename my self "The Master of Procrastination, Ms. Zara Sahana!!!". A lot of people have tried to make like me in procrastinating, but end up doing one of two things. Either they give up and start working immediately (about 10% of people) or end up failing the entire assignment because they are such inefficient procrastinators (the other 90% of the population)

Yay...my new phrase of the day! "Efficient Procrastination". Maybe it will be the title of the book that I'll eventually start writing, but not today...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:19 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
YAY!!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:14 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
YAY!!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:22 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
YAY!!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
karin-chan
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:06 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Well, I started this forum about being blocked by stupid Y!A users. So, to combine the topics, have any of you posers been blocked by users yet?

I was blocked by a few people on R&S and a bunch of Twilighters! So sad... Cool

On the Twilight imposter thing, maybe I'll be Jacob in a couple of days when people have calmed down a bit haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:00 pm

YAY!!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:54 pm

Well, I started this forum about being blocked by stupid Y!A users. So, to combine the topics, have any of you posers been blocked by users yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelsey
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:09 pm

Well, you guys can quit if you want, but I'm going to continue. I think I'm bringing some reality (despite pretending to be fictional) and fun to the Twilight questions. As long as I'm not being rude, adding to the hype, or hurting anyone, I really don't see too much of a problem with imitating Edward (outside of people accusing me of being an obsessed fan). It's fun and somewhat beneficial.
But, as Solveig asked, this conversation should return to what it was meant to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
denizenofevil

Number of posts : 426

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:43 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Many of them are also imitators. Honestly, I think that although it was fun for one day, I think we should stop. It's really pissing people off and it is rather silly (though funny). But I still love your imitation... lol!

Agreed. I found it hilarious but I guess others don't share our sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:41 am

Many of them are also imitators. Honestly, I think that although it was fun for one day, I think we should stop. It's really pissing people off and it is rather silly (though funny). But I still love your imitation... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karin-chan
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:42 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Okay. Who the hell is posing as Emmett Cullen? His account was just created today.

And just as a note, sorry for putting y'all down in your character questions. Just wanted "Zara Sahana" to gain more...well...credibility. Since nobody gets the sarcasm.

I dunno, there's also an Alice I just found. I'm working on finding them out right now. They may just be imitators.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:36 am

Okay. Who the hell is posing as Emmett Cullen? His account was just created today.

And just as a note, sorry for putting y'all down in your character questions. Just wanted "Zara Sahana" to gain more...well...credibility. Since nobody gets the sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karin-chan
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:18 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
karin-chan wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
karin-chan wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
I'M BACK!!!
Okay, so I see Solveig doesn't like the idea. Here was my logic. We aren't really insulting anyone, just character-shadowing. I see your desire to keep it away from here, and that makes sense. You don't have to join--if you don't want to. I might not participate, just that I can interact with the characters as Zara Sahana herself, rather than Jacob as I'd originally intended.

I myself thought it was pretty fun! Especially being the evil and narcassistic Rosalie. Haha, I would've loved to see a Jacob!

You know, Karin-chan, since you made an AWESOME Rosalie, you should try your hand at Jacob too...

Oooh! I think I shall tomorrow with my original Rosalie profile! Thanks for the idea, Zara! hehe Smile

Ha ha ha. I can't wait to see how THAT turns out...

I'm guessing people will be just as annoyed as they were with all the other impersonators! jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:09 am

karin-chan wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
karin-chan wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
I'M BACK!!!
Okay, so I see Solveig doesn't like the idea. Here was my logic. We aren't really insulting anyone, just character-shadowing. I see your desire to keep it away from here, and that makes sense. You don't have to join--if you don't want to. I might not participate, just that I can interact with the characters as Zara Sahana herself, rather than Jacob as I'd originally intended.

I myself thought it was pretty fun! Especially being the evil and narcassistic Rosalie. Haha, I would've loved to see a Jacob!

You know, Karin-chan, since you made an AWESOME Rosalie, you should try your hand at Jacob too...

Oooh! I think I shall tomorrow with my original Rosalie profile! Thanks for the idea, Zara! hehe Smile

Ha ha ha. I can't wait to see how THAT turns out...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karin-chan
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:06 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
karin-chan wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
I'M BACK!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:48 am

karin-chan wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
I'M BACK!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
karin-chan
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:44 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
I'M BACK!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   

Back to top Go down

Just got blocked...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next