Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Just got blocked...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
denizenofevil

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:53 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
I'm a klutz, plain and simple. I'm just built to trip and to tip; kind of like a Barbie, but a shorter and less blond version.

Really? You're a klutz? Are you one of those people who constantly trips over their feet and ends up either on their back or their face? Do you wear high heels, or are you like me in that regard?

Barbies are scary. The proportions of arms to legs to hip circumfrence to head size...scary!! I always thought that they looked like aliens. I was never much of a Barbie girl--I was partial to LEGOS!!! I loved to build with Legos. Especially the knights castles and the (now gone) Life on Mars. I also loved K'nex and Magnetics. All-in-all, I wasn't really a girly-girl. Maybe that's why I'm not the average American girl...and I'm glad that I'm not.

I usually end up on my face. And my head is proportionate to my body, as are the rest of my limbs.
That was a really bad metaphor on my part. Forget that even happened.

I don't play a whole lot of video games because I'm really bad at them. I can't play the violent ones because I won't fight, racing ones are bad because I can't drive well, and any other game is bad because I have no idea how to play. The only games I'm good are are role-playing games like the Sims and Animal Crossing.

My principles are jerks.

Smilies!!!!! banana

Don't worry about the metaphor. Besides, I'm glad that all of your limbs and your head is proportionate to your body. That would be very scary if they weren't.

Speaking about videogames. Well...violent games...are my guilty pleasure. In fact, one of my most favorite games was actually Goldeneye 007 for Nintendo 64. I think you can guess what the game was about. Racing games were tricky for me when I first started, just because of the controllers. Now, I'm used to it, for the most part. Sims was good...

MORE SMILEYS!!!! love clapping thumbs

Long time no chat, guys. Very Happy I generally don't like violent, bloody video games but I have a love of a game called Diablo 2. Anyone else play it? Man, these smilies are awesome! doggie gape drools lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:12 am

Kelsey wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
I'm a klutz, plain and simple. I'm just built to trip and to tip; kind of like a Barbie, but a shorter and less blond version.

Really? You're a klutz? Are you one of those people who constantly trips over their feet and ends up either on their back or their face? Do you wear high heels, or are you like me in that regard?

Barbies are scary. The proportions of arms to legs to hip circumfrence to head size...scary!! I always thought that they looked like aliens. I was never much of a Barbie girl--I was partial to LEGOS!!! I loved to build with Legos. Especially the knights castles and the (now gone) Life on Mars. I also loved K'nex and Magnetics. All-in-all, I wasn't really a girly-girl. Maybe that's why I'm not the average American girl...and I'm glad that I'm not.

I usually end up on my face. And my head is proportionate to my body, as are the rest of my limbs.

I don't play a whole lot of video games because I'm really bad at them. I can't play the violent ones because I won't fight, racing ones are bad because I can't drive well, and any other game is bad because I have no idea how to play. The only games I'm good are are role-playing games like the Sims and Animal Crossing.

My principles are jerks.

Smilies!!!!! banana

Don't worry about the metaphor. Besides, I'm glad that all of your limbs and your head is proportionate to your body. That would be very scary if they weren't.

Speaking about videogames. Well...violent games...are my guilty pleasure. In fact, one of my most favorite games was actually Goldeneye 007 for Nintendo 64. I think you can guess what the game was about. Racing games were tricky for me when I first started, just because of the controllers. Now, I'm used to it, for the most part. Sims was good...

MORE SMILEYS!!!! love clapping thumbs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelsey
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:25 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

My principles are jerks.

Smilies!!!!! banana
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:19 pm

Whoo, new smilies! starwars <--love this!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards :
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:10 pm

I like the ski slope, whatever it is called.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:08 pm

BeautyBlitz wrote:
i HATE rainbow road. I've learned to curb my swearing greatly this past year but whenever I race that track I sound like *@#&@(# @)&@)#*@ )*@#)@#&%# )@#*)@#*)@ @)*@)#&^#(*%_#@^ @)#*_@#*)#^)@*#$ )@)#&)@#&@*#_@$* _@*#_@$^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

affraid lol! lol! lol!

Well, at least I'm not the only one profaning at the screen foulmouth during that course. The graphics are awesome and the music cool, but the first time I played that course, I sounded like *@#&@(# @)&@)#*@ )*@#)@#&%# )@#*)@#*)@ @)*@)#&^#(*%_#@^ @)#*_@#*)#^)@*#$ )@)#&)@#&@*#_@$* _@*#_@$^*@#&@(# @)&@)#*@ )*@#)@#&%# )@#*)@#*)@ @)*@)#&^#(*%_#@^ @)#*_@#*)#^)@*#$ )@)#&)@#&@*#_@$* _@*#_@$^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because I fell down like 10 times a lap. Now, I'm better, usually 1 time per race, unless some **** puts a banana peel on the curb. Then it screws me up for the rest of the race and I'm back to 10 falls/lap.

What is your favorite course, Mariah? I LOVE Koopa Kape!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:55 pm

Solveig wrote:
Hey Beauty, look at this: foulmouth

I am SO good at anticipating people's needs.... reindeer

Well....if you're sooooooooooooo good...where's my light saber smiley huh? sniff

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura
Admin

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:47 pm

Hey Beauty, look at this: foulmouth

I am SO good at anticipating people's needs.... reindeer

BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:45 pm

i HATE rainbow road. I've learned to curb my swearing greatly this past year but whenever I race that track I sound like *@#&@(# @)&@)#*@ )*@#)@#&%# )@#*)@#*)@ @)*@)#&^#(*%_#@^ @)#*_@#*)#^)@*#$ )@)#&)@#&@*#_@$* _@*#_@$^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:55 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
YAY!!! So I'm not the only one addicted to the Wii, then. I absolutely adore Super Mario Galaxy. It really twists your mind, since it is all 3-D and abstract in that way. I LOVE Mario Kart. So, Mariah, who is your favorite character to play as? I I love you I love you I love you Yoshi!!! Actually, I fell in love with that adorable green dinosaur a LONG time ago. Maybe Yoshi will be my new avatar, next time I switch...

And Brawl. Funny story. Last year, my classmates and I had to take a standardized test for the state of Texas. Since everybody ended like 2 and a half hours before school opened, we had nothing to do. I had this guy friend who is a Wii fanatic, more so than me (if that is possible). We actually brought in a TV and a Wii along with a ton of controllers. There were like 16 of us crowded around the TV in the cafeteria, playing Brawl and Kart. Amazing times. Then the principal walked over. Instead of telling us to shut down, he actually joined us for the next match (and apparently beat two of us). We did racing. Can I say that Rainbow Road has got to be THE hardest course I've ever played? I keep falling off. Anyways, we had a TON of fun, then school started, 2.5 hours later. Amazing times...

I can't wait for the Winter Break to start playing my Wii and DS again...I think I'm in love.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Can't stop laughing!!! Oh, my God!!! Wow, Zara, I'm so jealous! I never had that experience—yet. Your principal rocks, in any case. He beat the two Wii fanatics?!?!?!? Maybe he's a Wii addict, too. I love Mario Kart, too! We always play that, in between Brawl and Super Smash Bros. Rainbow Road is hard, I know! Even when I try to drift, I still end up falling!! Mad

I love our prinicpal. He's really cool and nice. He isn't strict at all, but he follows the rules and plays fairly. Exactly like a cool princiPAL should. Wii in school is awesome. What's even more awesome is that later this year, all of the Statistics students at our school get to play Mario Kart Wii for the rest of the school year beyond our AP Exams (early May). So that is 1 month of pure fun every day. I can't wait until I graduate... Razz

I love the graphics of the new Mario Kart, esp. Rainbow Road. I love all the pretty colors. Do you know what pisses me off the most? When one of those EVIL computer characters places a banana peel on a bend, like the one right after the figure-8 section. I ALWAYS get caught and go over. Here's the funniest thing. Rainbow Road is basically the only course I really suck at--everything else is okay. Do you prefer motorcycle or cart? I LOVE the "Super Blooper" cart just for Yoshi and the other medium characters. I also like the Mach Bike, for when I have to race on bike.

Gosh...I love Nintendo. Such geniuses. The only thing that would beat out the Wii in terms of consoles would be a console where you actually get transported into the virtual world. I'd love to race against Mario and Yoshi for real.

Wow, that's so fun! lol!

Oh, yeah, I hate when that happens. It's like, last lap already, you're 1st in the race, then you get so caught up in winning you didn't notice the banana peel and you tumble and the one behind you wins it. Pisses me off big time. The blue turtle shell is one hell of a weapon, by the way. I also love the Wario's Pinball stage. The one where you drive in that circle-y thingy is so cool!

I prefer the cart. I rarely use motorcycles, so I'm pretty used to the carts. Usually I don't pay much attention to the names. lol!

They're probably one of my saviors. Laughing No wonder the Nintendo Wii beats XBox 360 and PS3!! Go NINTENDO!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:43 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
YAY!!! So I'm not the only one addicted to the Wii, then. I absolutely adore Super Mario Galaxy. It really twists your mind, since it is all 3-D and abstract in that way. I LOVE Mario Kart. So, Mariah, who is your favorite character to play as? I I love you I love you I love you Yoshi!!! Actually, I fell in love with that adorable green dinosaur a LONG time ago. Maybe Yoshi will be my new avatar, next time I switch...

And Brawl. Funny story. Last year, my classmates and I had to take a standardized test for the state of Texas. Since everybody ended like 2 and a half hours before school opened, we had nothing to do. I had this guy friend who is a Wii fanatic, more so than me (if that is possible). We actually brought in a TV and a Wii along with a ton of controllers. There were like 16 of us crowded around the TV in the cafeteria, playing Brawl and Kart. Amazing times. Then the principal walked over. Instead of telling us to shut down, he actually joined us for the next match (and apparently beat two of us). We did racing. Can I say that Rainbow Road has got to be THE hardest course I've ever played? I keep falling off. Anyways, we had a TON of fun, then school started, 2.5 hours later. Amazing times...

I can't wait for the Winter Break to start playing my Wii and DS again...I think I'm in love.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Can't stop laughing!!! Oh, my God!!! Wow, Zara, I'm so jealous! I never had that experience—yet. Your principal rocks, in any case. He beat the two Wii fanatics?!?!?!? Maybe he's a Wii addict, too. I love Mario Kart, too! We always play that, in between Brawl and Super Smash Bros. Rainbow Road is hard, I know! Even when I try to drift, I still end up falling!! Mad

I love our prinicpal. He's really cool and nice. He isn't strict at all, but he follows the rules and plays fairly. Exactly like a cool princiPAL should. Wii in school is awesome. What's even more awesome is that later this year, all of the Statistics students at our school get to play Mario Kart Wii for the rest of the school year beyond our AP Exams (early May). So that is 1 month of pure fun every day. I can't wait until I graduate... Razz

I love the graphics of the new Mario Kart, esp. Rainbow Road. I love all the pretty colors. Do you know what pisses me off the most? When one of those EVIL computer characters places a banana peel on a bend, like the one right after the figure-8 section. I ALWAYS get caught and go over. Here's the funniest thing. Rainbow Road is basically the only course I really suck at--everything else is okay. Do you prefer motorcycle or cart? I LOVE the "Super Blooper" cart just for Yoshi and the other medium characters. I also like the Mach Bike, for when I have to race on bike.

Gosh...I love Nintendo. Such geniuses. The only thing that would beat out the Wii in terms of consoles would be a console where you actually get transported into the virtual world. I'd love to race against Mario and Yoshi for real.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:40 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
BeautyBlitz wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

I love playing with Wario, he's bigger than most of the other characters so when someone bumps you you don't spin out. But I LOVE YOSHI too.!!

bouncy bouncy bouncy We need a banana peel smiley lol!

Wario is pretty awesome too. The only reason I don't play as the bigger characters is because I personally find their karts difficult to maneuver. Although some characters, like Baby Mario, have carts that easily slip. Yoshi is perfect for me.

I agree with the banana peel smiley. We also need koopa shells, lightning bolts, and, of course, MUSHROOMS!!! lol!

I'm not really fond of Wario and other big characters such as Bowser. I find their cars hard to control and whenever I use them, I always end up last. I love using Yoshi! But I always use Luigi. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:36 pm

BeautyBlitz wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

I love playing with Wario, he's bigger than most of the other characters so when someone bumps you you don't spin out. But I LOVE YOSHI too.!!

Wario is pretty awesome too. The only reason I don't play as the bigger characters is because I personally find their karts difficult to maneuver. Although some characters, like Baby Mario, have carts that easily slip. Yoshi is perfect for me.

I agree with the banana peel smiley. We also need koopa shells, lightning bolts, and, of course, MUSHROOMS!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:28 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:26 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:13 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:09 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Goldfish wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Ugh, I've always hated Barbie dolls. Something about her face just made me want to cut her up—which I did; I cut her hair in the most unpleasant manner. lol! And my parents still didn't get the idea; they still kept buying Barbie dolls. The only thing I want out of Barbie are her play sets. I used to have a birthday party play set, McDonald's play set, dinner party, etc. I only liked the little things. Laughing

I love Legos. I used to come over to my cousin's house and we'd build Legos all day! I remember the knights!!! And we'd sometimes play hotel using my cousin's Pokemon figurines.

I didn't play with Legos much, but I did hate Barbies. Always have. When my mom would buy them for us, we'd dismember them, draw on their faces, cut their hair...just ruin them, really. I hate her face, too. And don't get me started on the Barbie movies. Ugh! I could just get sick right now. Unfortunately, I've had to watch every one of the movies with my siblings. Mad

Ooh, the pain of watching Barbie movies!!! No

Eww...I HATE the Barbie movies. I hate anything Barbie, but I sometimes play when I go over to babysit little kids. She looks like the stereotypical superficial girl. But, hey. It's a multi-million dollar franchise. If I were the CEO, I wouldn't stop the company for my life.

I'm still addicted to Pokemon, believe it or not. It isn't the TV show or the movies that I like, but the actual game itself. There is a lot of logic involved and there are tons of variables to consider. I can't wait to start playing Pokemon Diamond for my DS!!! I'm also a huge fan of The Legend of Zelda and Mario. I LOVE videogames and computer games. Actually, I'm just an obsessive rabid-fangirl when it comes to anything Nintendo. The end.

Wow, I still love playing the Pokemon games, too! My Pokemon cards and figurines were in the dumpster long ago. I still play my Pokemon Emerald. It's fun when you have cheats!!! I haven't played The Legend of Zelda but I'm addicted to anything Mario! Okay, okay, another "me, too!!!" moment. I positively love video/computer games. Anything Sims 2, I LOVE! I once played Sims 2 from 12pm to 6am (in between meals), no joke...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:05 pm

BeautyBlitz wrote:
we just got the nintendo Wii and I have been addicted to Mario Kart!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bouncy

Way to go, BeautyBlitz! I love using my Nintendo Wii, so you are going to love it even more as you get new games! Do you have Wii Sports? You can lose a lot of weight by playing that. But watch out when you play tennis; your arms could become sore. Currently, I'm addicted to Super Smash Brawl. jumping jumping jumping
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:00 pm

we just got the nintendo Wii and I have been addicted to Mario Kart!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bouncy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:58 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Goldfish wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Ugh, I've always hated Barbie dolls. Something about her face just made me want to cut her up—which I did; I cut her hair in the most unpleasant manner. lol! And my parents still didn't get the idea; they still kept buying Barbie dolls. The only thing I want out of Barbie are her play sets. I used to have a birthday party play set, McDonald's play set, dinner party, etc. I only liked the little things. Laughing

I love Legos. I used to come over to my cousin's house and we'd build Legos all day! I remember the knights!!! And we'd sometimes play hotel using my cousin's Pokemon figurines.

I didn't play with Legos much, but I did hate Barbies. Always have. When my mom would buy them for us, we'd dismember them, draw on their faces, cut their hair...just ruin them, really. I hate her face, too. And don't get me started on the Barbie movies. Ugh! I could just get sick right now. Unfortunately, I've had to watch every one of the movies with my siblings. Mad

Eww...I HATE the Barbie movies. I hate anything Barbie, but I sometimes play when I go over to babysit little kids. She looks like the stereotypical superficial girl. But, hey. It's a multi-million dollar franchise. If I were the CEO, I wouldn't stop the company for my life.

I'm still addicted to Pokemon, believe it or not. It isn't the TV show or the movies that I like, but the actual game itself. There is a lot of logic involved and there are tons of variables to consider. I can't wait to start playing Pokemon Diamond for my DS!!! I'm also a huge fan of The Legend of Zelda and Mario. I LOVE videogames and computer games. Actually, I'm just an obsessive rabid-fangirl when it comes to anything Nintendo. The end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:46 pm

Goldfish wrote:
[quote="Louisa Lynn]Ugh, I've always hated Barbie dolls. Something about her face just made me want to cut her up—which I did; I cut her hair in the most unpleasant manner. lol! And my parents still didn't get the idea; they still kept buying Barbie dolls. The only thing I want out of Barbie are her play sets. I used to have a birthday party play set, McDonald's play set, dinner party, etc. I only liked the little things. Laughing

I didn't play with Legos much, but I did hate Barbies. Always have. When my mom would buy them for us, we'd dismember them, draw on their faces, cut their hair...just ruin them, really. I hate her face, too. And don't get me started on the Barbie movies. Ugh! I could just get sick right now. Unfortunately, I've had to watch every one of the movies with my siblings. Mad[/quote]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura
Admin

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:37 pm

Oh, so Karin's Rosalie? I was wondering... Smile

I actually loved my barbies... I still play with them sometimes, although I have to admit, their actions are a lot naughtier these days lol!

Goldfish

Number of posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:34 pm

[quote="Louisa Lynn]Ugh, I've always hated Barbie dolls. Something about her face just made me want to cut her up—which I did; I cut her hair in the most unpleasant manner. lol! And my parents still didn't get the idea; they still kept buying Barbie dolls. The only thing I want out of Barbie are her play sets. I used to have a birthday party play set, McDonald's play set, dinner party, etc. I only liked the little things. Laughing

I love Legos. I used to come over to my cousin's house and we'd build Legos all day! I remember the knights!!! And we'd sometimes play hotel using my cousin's Pokemon figurines.[/quote]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louisa
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:53 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:23 am

Kelsey wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just got blocked...   

Back to top Go down

Just got blocked...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next