Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

and in this jar, which I will also pass around, I have the heart of a collie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: and in this jar, which I will also pass around, I have the heart of a collie   Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:28 pm

BeautyBlitz wrote:
Tattoo's are great. Some people try to say that once you get one you'll keep on getting more. This is not true. I have a tattoo, ONE and only one and I will probably only ever have one. It is on my upper left arm. It is a black heart (red was to overdone) with a blue ribbon around it. I got it when I was 17 and now, nine years later I still love it and am not thinking of getting another one.

It sounds like a very pretty tattoo. Personally, I don't like tattoos and I don't want to get one. But I know so many people with just one gorgeous tattoo who don't want anymore. That's just a common stereotype...unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards :
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: and in this jar, which I will also pass around, I have the heart of a collie   Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:16 am

Tattoo's are great. Some people try to say that once you get one you'll keep on getting more. This is not true. I have a tattoo, ONE and only one and I will probably only ever have one. It is on my upper left arm. It is a black heart (red was to overdone) with a blue ribbon around it. I got it when I was 17 and now, nine years later I still love it and am not thinking of getting another one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: and in this jar, which I will also pass around, I have the heart of a collie   Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:49 pm

You have a tattoo? How awesome is that? What is it a tattoo of?

And you have a twin brother. That's really cool. What is it like to have a twin?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: and in this jar, which I will also pass around, I have the heart of a collie   Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:29 pm

Congrats! cheers

You deserve to go out and party!

Oh, and about the tattoo, what did you get?

Getting a phrase from some novel tattooed on my collarbone (or somewhere else not very visible) has been floating around in my head for months now, although I would have to wait a few years before actually having it done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura
Admin

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: and in this jar, which I will also pass around, I have the heart of a collie   Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:03 pm

Wow, congrats!! That is a great achievement!

But seriously, the heart of a COLLIE? A cute little woofie? I'm heart broken. No

Louisa
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: and in this jar, which I will also pass around, I have the heart of a collie   Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:21 am

GuardianSaiyoko wrote:
Thanks guys!

lol! Yep, we passed around a collie's heart. It had heartworms, so it was... interesting.

I actually stayed home and celebrated; this particular group of students is very cliqueish, and I don't have a lot in common with most of them, so I didn't join any of the drinking groups. I went home and broke out the Bailey's Irish Cream instead. Very Happy drunken

For some reason every vet tech I've ever met drinks like an Irishman and I really couldn't tell you why. Probably related to why we all have tattoos. And why most of us smoke (not me, haven't started yet, anyway).

Got to chat with my twin brother on the phone a couple hours though, which was great because we don't talk much when I'm not home. We both hate phones. I can have the kind of conversation I have with him that I can't have with anyone else, too. Got to discuss upcoming video game releases, strategy, my little brother's bizarre relationship ideas that frankly baffle us both. (Little bro is the only romantic in a family of highly practical people. "Screw spending three month's salary on a ring, help me pay the rent, bitch" is everyone else's attitude).

You actually have a tatoo? I'm afraid of needles, so I stick to the ones that can be removed. lol!

Sweet, you have a twin brother. Must be cool to have someone just like you. And I love the motto! rofl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuardianSaiyoko
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie

Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: and in this jar, which I will also pass around, I have the heart of a collie   Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:50 am

Thanks guys!

lol! Yep, we passed around a collie's heart. It had heartworms, so it was... interesting.

I actually stayed home and celebrated; this particular group of students is very cliqueish, and I don't have a lot in common with most of them, so I didn't join any of the drinking groups. I went home and broke out the Bailey's Irish Cream instead. Very Happy drunken

For some reason every vet tech I've ever met drinks like an Irishman and I really couldn't tell you why. Probably related to why we all have tattoos. And why most of us smoke (not me, haven't started yet, anyway).

Got to chat with my twin brother on the phone a couple hours though, which was great because we don't talk much when I'm not home. We both hate phones. I can have the kind of conversation I have with him that I can't have with anyone else, too. Got to discuss upcoming video game releases, strategy, my little brother's bizarre relationship ideas that frankly baffle us both. (Little bro is the only romantic in a family of highly practical people. "Screw spending three month's salary on a ring, help me pay the rent, bitch" is everyone else's attitude).
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://home.comcast.net/~dragedatter/
Louisa
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: and in this jar, which I will also pass around, I have the heart of a collie   Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:41 am

Congratulations, Saiyoko! So I'm assuming that you're going out to celebrate? You deserve it! I know how it feels; exams just ended today in my school! HOORAY! bouncy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: and in this jar, which I will also pass around, I have the heart of a collie   Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:43 am

Congratulations, Saiyoko!

And lol! about the topic title. Really? A collie's heart? I think it's pretty awesome, though...

Yeah, I know that finals can be ridiculously stressful. I just got a 73 on my last English test, so I really need to do well on my finals next week. But, then and again, being the ultimate procrastinator that I am, I'll probably continue to waste even more time on here... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuardianSaiyoko
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie

Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: and in this jar, which I will also pass around, I have the heart of a collie   Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:19 am

That subject line is an exact quote from my Parasitology class. Gods I love my school.

I had a massive test today. It was around six hours long and covered two year's worth of material, and because I took it once before and failed (panic attacks during practicals are Not Cool) if I scored less than a 70% I failed the school (you read that right, the school, not the class).

I got an 80%. I am ridiculously happy about this. Everyone who passed was dancing out in front of the school, calling everyone they could get a hold, laughing and crying and celebrating. It's a huge deal. It marks the end of classes, all we have left is internship.

I'm still so happy about this I feel like I'm drunk. I kind of want to head for the nearest mountain and scream "I passed!" from the summit. Very Happy coach

Just, uh, wanted to share. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://home.comcast.net/~dragedatter/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: and in this jar, which I will also pass around, I have the heart of a collie   

Back to top Go down

and in this jar, which I will also pass around, I have the heart of a collie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1