Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Lol... this person cracks me up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
denizenofevil

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Lol... this person cracks me up   Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:44 pm

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Asxv_OLefKV0RS6JFbjAKA3sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081210152302AAu3Uws

I know we said we'd try to avoid twilight on this forum but this seriously cracked me up. I emailed the genius who wrote this asking if they were talking about edward and they said it was and that they wanted to get the twilighters to say he was a creep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jane
Master
Master

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Lol... this person cracks me up   Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:49 am

Very Happy I love the guy that answered, "Even the best relationships are abusive get over it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Lol... this person cracks me up   Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:47 am

Lol...actually the user posted that "question" several times. I answered it once and I was shocked by how many people didn't see the direct Twilight connection! Read my response and you'll see what I mean... lol!

Yeah, we just broke one of the fundamental rules by talking about Twilight. But, then and again, we aren't really insulting anyone. We are just discussing a Y!A question.

And I really, really loved the answerer that said that all relationships are abusive in some way or another and to get over it. That made me massively lol! .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
denizenofevil

PostSubject: Re: Lol... this person cracks me up   Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:53 am

lol... who is this kid? she's hilarious! I thought it was funny how someone who named themself after a Cullen didn't catch the Twilight reference and took the question seriously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Lol... this person cracks me up   Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:11 am

I saw this too. It's been posted several times. I wonder how many people thought "abusive" and then changed their minds because they saw it was dear E.C. anyways. This isn't Anti-Twilight, is it? I mean, we're just talking about something someone else did.
Back to top Go down
denizenofevil

PostSubject: Re: Lol... this person cracks me up   Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:28 pm

I don't think it's anti-twilight as long as we don't insult the twilighters. It's just like posting a joke with a reference to another book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Lol... this person cracks me up   Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:24 pm

denizenofevil wrote:
I don't think it's anti-twilight as long as we don't insult the twilighters. It's just like posting a joke with a reference to another book.

I second that. We aren't bashing anything. We are just pointing at a question and amusing ourselves. We aren't insulting them (not explicitly, although it is very strongly implied...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lol... this person cracks me up   

Back to top Go down

Lol... this person cracks me up
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1