Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack_of_Spades

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-09-27

PostSubject: Hello everyone!   Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:57 pm

Hello. I'm Sofia, I'm from Russia, Saratov. I study linguistics and I really adore Oscar Wilde as well as Robert Heinlein and Isaac Asimov. Hmm, i justwant to talk about sci-fi literature, maybe discover some new methods in this genre. By the way, I'm writing too but it's...ehm...special genre if you'd like... And I want to make new friends of course =) So... If it was not very boring post just write something Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paul
Admin

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:28 pm

Welcome to the Literary Cabinet, Sofia. Feel free to look around and post. If you have any questions, just ask me. Smile

Wanderer

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2011-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:54 pm

Hi Sofia. Welcome to the LC. 'Special Genre' has me intrigued Suspect

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack_of_Spades

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:07 am

Thank you, Paul, thank you, Ben! =)

Ben, I'm afraid that in that place this genre may be inappropriate. It's not something rude or dirty, in Russia it's just like shameful or bad theme.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wanderer

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2011-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:59 am

well, you have my imagination running wild. Good luck with it. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paul
Admin

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:36 pm

Jack_of_Spades wrote:
Thank you, Paul, thank you, Ben! =)

Ben, I'm afraid that in that place this genre may be inappropriate. It's not something rude or dirty, in Russia it's just like shameful or bad theme.

We will certainly not push you to share anything with us that makes you uncomfortable, Sofia. However, if you do want to post any other type of writing, do it in the "Writing" section, which is hidden from non-members. I would love to see some of your work! Very Happy

There is also the "Off Topic" section, which is very popular here, and any other section you feel you may want to contribute to.

Don't worry about your English. We are understanding you just fine. Smile

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:53 pm

Hey Sofia - welcome to LC. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Look around, and if you like, post something!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Welcome :: Introduce yourselves here :)-
Jump to: